TIW 2020 Map votes

[I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 1 March 2020 - 8:14 pm
yes mate, scheduling threads have been created https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/view/81033
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 3 March 2020 - 5:11 pm
Are there rules regarding failing to schedule?

In general, teams receive an admin loss for failing to schedule, but in Ebyroy's tourneys teams generally advance if they don't schedule (it's how Jv and Conquis won his CBA hero tourney). This is an original concept ofcourse, but it would be nice to know of such rules in advance.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 3 March 2020 - 5:23 pm
Also a list from each clan, listing their player’s profile and known name would be good, since there seems to be too many smurfs, it’s good to know who we play vs.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Scalonicese

Posted 3 March 2020 - 8:03 pm
but in Ebyroy's tourneys teams generally advance if they don't schedule (it's how Jv and Conquis won his CBA hero tourney).
you keep crying about it? pls get over it.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Scalonicese

Posted 3 March 2020 - 8:06 pm
Also a list from each clan, listing their player’s profile and known name would be good, since there seems to be too many smurfs, it’s good to know who we play vs.
+1 I seen many of them, ppl who i never seen and looks suspected of being in 2 clans for practicing between them or even trying to play for weakest clan :S
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 3 March 2020 - 8:17 pm
I do not give approvel of revealing the smurfs in rb ;stick
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 3 March 2020 - 8:46 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Are there rules regarding failing to schedule?

In general, teams receive an admin loss for failing to schedule, but in Ebyroy's tourneys teams generally advance if they don't schedule (it's how Jv and Conquis won his CBA hero tourney). This is an original concept ofcourse, but it would be nice to know of such rules in advance.

I have no interest in ebyroys tourney, its a completely different level to how TIW is done but fair play to his effort i respect anyone who puts themselves out and tries. TIW while it isnt perfect i think is very fair with regards everything especially scheduling.

In relation to people not agreeing a schedule there is a deadline to play. Every clan has a 2 week window to agree a schedule, if agreement cant be met then you have to turn up on deadline day at 6pm gmt on the day given and play with whoever is on. Everyone is given 2 weeks to agree a schedule. I much prefer if teams can agree a schedule but if they cant then its deadline day. The rule is clear.

I understand some dont get along and mightn't want to talk to each other but i genuinely feel that this the least toxic TIW as ever been before it starts. If teams refuse to talk and wont try and agree a schedule then just take that it will be played on deadline day.

If a team doesnt turn up on deadline day after an agreed schedule cant be agreed then they will get admin wins given against them. I dont like giving admin wins so please and this applies to all don't force my hand.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 March 2020 - 8:47 pm
I still didnt see anything in the rules regarding maps frankie. As previous TIW's we give you our maps picks for 1v1/2v2/TG set with our immunity clearly shown & then you post both teams maps. Is there a rule that maps need to be given to you 24 hours before the scheduled time or how long before the set do teams get to see the maps & figure out their veto's?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 4 March 2020 - 4:56 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Very fair point and obviously it goes to majority. I would like map picks and civs 24 hours previous to any set.
What is a rule and im enforcing is any veto left can only be used during the random round.

What i want and i think all will agree is 24 hours map picks, thats the deadline for civs, immunitys, picks, map picks etc.... With the only veto left if u have any can only be used in the random round. Unless anyone gives me a solid reason then will be it. Its the only thing im unsure off.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 March 2020 - 5:36 am
as tournament host I think you should dictate things that you think would be best for your tournament instead of always just waiting for others to put their opinion in here. Either make it a rule that we give you our maps with immunitys included 24 hours before the scheduled set. Or we give it 1-2 hours before so teams that sit in a room together can see what maps they are playing and can use their veto's on (seeing as you said you want all remaining veto's to only be able to be used on deciders after the set has started.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 4 March 2020 - 5:44 am
In relation to smurfs, know that u will be caught as a fact. please dont give me or my team more work, i see it as very disprectful. I know who u are now without trying, we have never ever had that before dont force my hand. I have np with players smurfing now but please know ur place i dont ask much

I know for example simply team under investigation. Some know who is playing and yes probably shouldve been seeded but sure. Simply team include viper, daut, charlie, damian, tatoh, phuris, try and me. I know it might upset some but sure. I think i should let it out now, no Secrerts..
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 4 March 2020 - 6:15 am
In relation to smurfs, know that u will be caught as a fact. please dont give me or my team more work, i see it as very disprectful. I know who u are now without trying, we have never ever had that before dont force my hand. I have np with players smurfing now but please know ur place i dont ask much

I know for example simply team under investigation. Some know who is playing and yes probably shouldve been seeded but sure. Simply team include viper, daut, charlie, damian, tatoh, phuris, try and me. I know it might upset some but sure. I think i should let it out now, no Secrerts..

I have received your coded message and unraveled it to -> Simply consists of Charlie, Damian, Phurriz, Try and you. How did I do?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 4 March 2020 - 6:30 am
Im looking forward to the europe and lustful games ;)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 4 March 2020 - 7:35 am
Im looking forward to the europe and lustful games ;)
What about Zotten Blood?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 4 March 2020 - 8:25 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
Very fair point and obviously it goes to majority. I would like map picks and civs 24 hours previous to any set.
What is a rule and im enforcing is any veto left can only be used during the random round.

What i want and i think all will agree is 24 hours map picks, thats the deadline for civs, immunitys, picks, map picks etc.... With the only veto left if u have any can only be used in the random round. Unless anyone gives me a solid reason then will be it. Its the only thing im unsure off.

That doesn't make sense, we should be able to use vetos once we see enemy picks.. what you've implied is we post vetos at the same time as our picks to you. The issue? Let's say we veto dessert blood, but enemy clan do not pick it....

It should be map picks/list 2 days before, vetos sorted 1 day before, and on day vetos left for rdm rounds

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
«11121314151617181920212223[24]25262728293031
Displaying 346 - 360 out of 452 posts
फोरम कूदो
29 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 29 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
1.6 reward campaing (51 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (48 Người chơi)
#ReviveCS - Proposal (43 Người chơi)
Word Association (39 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (38 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (29 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: