TIW 2020 Map votes

[ Eot_]Whashisrage

Edited 20 February 2020 - 7:40 pm by [ Eot_]Whashisrage
why nobody voted for tower defense tg?
Cause barely anyone knows and Eots would just go ahead and recruit people like koolaidman, acidrocker or rene just for TiW even though theyve got nothing to do with them. Sounds familiar Weasel?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 February 2020 - 7:41 pm
Cause barely anyone knows and Eots would just go ahead and recruit people like koolaidman, acidrocker or rene just for TiW even though theyve got nothing to do with them. Sounds familiar Weasel?

Malte, waiting for your RB application.
https://rebound.voobly.com/team/application/5170573
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 20 February 2020 - 7:43 pm
Rajput you are incredibly stupid as always. Your input here is as valuable as your input in xCs vs Dy. Remember that?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 February 2020 - 7:44 pm
yet we voted in the most common maps from most teams for tiws... and you act like everyone doesn't already know they recruited you, malte to play tiw. Also recruited a guy for RTD which started the whole recruit spree thing to begin with.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 20 February 2020 - 7:51 pm
Rajput you are incredibly stupid as always. Your input here is as valuable as your input in xCs vs Dy. Remember that?
when you can't even understand the sarcasm in my post and calls me stupid facepalm! Btw didn't like your own logic??
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Posted 20 February 2020 - 7:58 pm
of maybe it's because the td maps are boring and could be a single player option and not much would change.
and yes, that does sound familiar.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:05 pm
yet we voted in the most common maps from most teams for tiws... and you act like everyone doesn't already know they recruited you, malte to play tiw. Also recruited a guy for RTD which started the whole recruit spree thing to begin with.
dv8 hasnt recruited me for TiW lol I was in there way before TiW was even thought about.
On the contrary you recruited yanki just for the 2017 TiW and tried to recruit me as well.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:07 pm
of maybe it's because the td maps are boring and could be a single player option and not much would change.
and yes, that does sound familiar.
TD II TB v4 is anything but boring. Problem is the community is more toxic than anything Ive seen before.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Boomers]Sir_Andy

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:09 pm
Why dont we change dodgeball for pyramid destruction? I vote yes.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Edited 20 February 2020 - 8:14 pm by [Eot_]EvilSquirrel
dv8 hasnt recruited me for TiW lol I was in there way before TiW was even thought about.
On the contrary you recruited yanki just for the 2017 TiW and tried to recruit me as well.
i dont think he's talking about 2017
which dodgeball? :S
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 20 February 2020 - 8:24 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Not sure what you're trying to argue. You threw the stones at us first, you're currently in the xCs roster (they recruited you for TIW) They recruited Beast for TIW to play rcb & we recruited someone that dopey trusts after to counter it. They also recruited a guy for RTD & We were gonna have adolfo join expecting RTD in the map pool as a counter but ended up bringing him in either way since we like him, whether he plays anything or even wants to play anything but RTD is still unknown. They also tried to recruit several others who can be named if they want but not by me.

As for yanki we didnt recruit him solely for TIW. He can tell you that himself as we wanted him to be an actual member in Eot & he previously was in Eot before that tournament as well. He's someone a lot of us still like to this day and most people across CS enjoy playing with.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Boomers]Franniepoo

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:27 pm
very good idea , i vote yes
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:31 pm
Not sure what you're trying to argue. You threw the stones at us first, you're currently in the xCs roster (they recruited you for TIW) They recruited Beast for TIW to play rcb & we recruited someone that dopey trusts after to counter it. They also recruited a guy for RTD & We were gonna have adolfo join expecting RTD in the map pool as a counter but ended up bringing him in either way since we like him, whether he plays anything or even wants to play anything but RTD is still unknown. They also tried to recruit several others who can be named if they want but not by me.

As for yanki we didnt recruit him solely for TIW. He can tell you that himself as we wanted him to be an actual member in Eot & he previously was in Eot before that tournament as well. He's someone a lot of us still like to this day and most people across CS enjoy playing with.
Are you on drugs?

Adolfo is a south american who names himself after Hitler and believes that he did good stuff. He rages at teammates and is stupid. But how can you like such a person. Dont make up stuff 11 Hes good at RM though.

Yanki even asked me to join Eot for TiW. He also left right after you guys lost once more.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:35 pm
Are you on drugs?

Adolfo is a south american who names himself after Hitler and believes that he did good stuff. He rages at teammates and is stupid. But how can you like such a person. Dont make up stuff 11 Hes good at RM though.

Yanki even asked me to join Eot for TiW. He also left right after you guys lost once more.
Different experiences with him. He also wouldnt play on our Europe team so not sure why you're throwing that out there as if that is the reason we recruited him.

Yanki's playing TIW with another team this time around and if he ever wants to take the time to reply he can tell you we wanted him in Eot not just to be a member in TIW which is what you were saying... and no he didnt leave right after we lost fyi.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:39 pm
agree

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
«6789101112131415[16]17181920212223242526»
Displaying 226 - 240 out of 452 posts
फोरम कूदो
25 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 25 guests

What's popular right now: