TIW 2020 Map votes

_IYIastA_

Posted 21 February 2020 - 5:56 pm
I guess thats why MQ is essential to even the playing field for those unwilling to cheat.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 21 February 2020 - 6:11 pm
Yup, agree.

xCs cry much?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 21 February 2020 - 6:11 pm
Having to cheat in a 20 year old dieing cs community is very interesting
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Edited 21 February 2020 - 6:34 pm by [Eot_]EvilSquirrel
_IYIastA_ wrote:
RB wouldn't mind the compromise that we combine WoA/Grave and Smosh/Vets the same as zotten/lustful/ dodgeballs, cbas and byo/cbx. Doesn't matter to us. Its a stretch but if it soothes the baby then we are ok with it.
sounds reasonable, most of those have fairly similar playingstyles or layouts.
i guess the grouping is necessary, because otherwise you could use immunity on one map and burn a veto with the more or less similar counterpart. but even when they're grouped together, you still have to use 2 vetos to not play either of them.
for immunity's: i think in the matchup seeded vs non-seeded it would be fine if only only the non-seed gets to pick immunity.
in seed vs seed or non-seed vs non-seed i guess it would turn out in closer games if no immunities were used but at the same time you could obviously play to the teams strengths better. i'd personally would vote for no immunity in those games.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 21 February 2020 - 6:43 pm
sounds reasonable, most of those have fairly similar playingstyles or layouts.
i guess the grouping is necessary, because otherwise you could use immunity on one map and burn a veto with the more or less similar counterpart. but even when they're grouped together, you still have to use 2 vetos to not play either of them.
for immunity's: i think in the matchup seeded vs non-seeded it would be fine if only only the non-seed gets to pick immunity.
in seed vs seed or non-seed vs non-seed i guess it would turn out in closer games if no immunities were used but at the same time you could obviously play to the teams strengths better. i'd personally would vote for no immunity in those games.
+1
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 February 2020 - 7:15 pm
Then you just add an additional veto same as you would have had before. This was all discussed previously fugs and the 1 immunity allows for each team to get a home pick 100% played.. otherwise I would of just voted for 3 vetos to be used for any set and most would save them all for tg round. Frankie had to be impartial so he made it 2 vetos in tg 1 for the other 2 sets and an immunity for tg round
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Edited 21 February 2020 - 7:36 pm by _IYIastA_
The thread says we get three vetos fyi.

https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/316499

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 February 2020 - 8:58 pm
He hasn't updated the thread for a month.. the immunity & 2 vetos in TG & 1 in 1v1/2v2 set was made within the last two weeks or so.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 22 February 2020 - 1:18 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Guys im sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and i will deal with the points in hand in the thread. However i might have to put the scheduling on hold due alot of very recent work commitments along with trying to finalise the settings. I can assure you all that things will be pressing ahead just a week later than i had hoped. Thanks for understanding
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 22 February 2020 - 4:43 pm
@Army

Rules about draw in Zotten and Lustful? as you may know you can force every game to end up in draw, if it's the case match has to be replayed or?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 22 February 2020 - 5:09 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
@Army

Rules about draw in Zotten and Lustful? as you may know you can force every game to end up in draw, if it's the case match has to be replayed or?

Ive never seen a draw in zotten or lustful, not sure how it could happen? I do remember a case in a hf game in the last tiw between 7th and vicious where it basically became a stalemate and sab war, i cant remember what decision we made (maybe someone can remind me?). I know we all talked during the game and came to a decision as in admins, players from both teams, neutrals as well.

We have a pretty good admin team for this tourney with plenty of experience in tourneys, dealing with csers, experience in playing, map packs, map edits, moderating etc... We had a team before previously though i just want to make you aware of whos involved. As it stands the admin team stands as mich, noobish, barry, locked and i was hoping to add dave (if you see this dave), who as already helped out and is vastly experinced and respected by most. So people know as well it is to help with the running as there will be occasions where for example i cant be two places at the same time. Though and as everyone understands they wont be moderating sets their team is playing in for fairness. As always i will also consult with experienced players as well on their opinions on certain circumstances that may arise as usual.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 22 February 2020 - 5:14 pm by [xCs]_Jv
For example in lustful, it's a 1v1 and someone got full docks in mid but nothing there with 200 galleons in sea, while the other guy just got 200 kts with a lot of stables and houses around the big land (far enough that galleons cant hit) noone has vills

who wins? Please remember its a hypothetical case so it CAN happen and it's even something you can force, imo if it's a draw whoever has more pop should win in lustful so you can't force draw easily by getting all enemys dock / siege workshops and vills and sending 1 ship to sea
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Scalonicese

Posted 22 February 2020 - 5:38 pm
if you go in big land, you can make siege also.. so obviously land > mid even without vills
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 22 February 2020 - 7:01 pm
Ive never seen a draw in zotten or lustful, not sure how it could happen? I do remember a case in a hf game in the last tiw between 7th and vicious where it basically became a stalemate and sab war, i cant remember what decision we made (maybe someone can remind me?). I know we all talked during the game and came to a decision as in admins, players from both teams, neutrals as well.

I think someone dropped, we decided to play the (random) decider game first, and vicious said we could have the win if we won the decider (we were ahead in score and the herofest wouldn't matter anymore).
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 22 February 2020 - 7:09 pm
if you go in big land, you can make siege also.. so obviously land > mid even without vills

which part of hypothetical case didn't you understand? lol...

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
«1112131415161718192021[22]232425262728293031
Displaying 316 - 330 out of 452 posts
फोरम कूदो
24 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 24 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (64 Người chơi)
#ReviveCS - Proposal (35 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (26 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (23 Người chơi)
CBA HERO v18 (21 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (18 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: