TIW 2020 Map votes

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:44 pm
24_King_ wrote:
agree
Try to form your own opinion on things and not just be a follower which is all you've done this TIW so far.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:46 pm
Kingofnoobs has officially given up TIW and is inadvertently playing for other teams :woot
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:51 pm
Try to form your own opinion on things and not just be a follower which is all you've done this TIW so far.

11, you don't know anything friend.

Are you upset because I voted for ab?

I didn't think you acted in this absurd way believing that my opinions depend on others.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:56 pm
24_King_ wrote:
11, you don't know anything friend.

Are you upset because I voted for ab?

I didn't think you acted in this absurd way believing that my opinions depend on others.
Your entire opinion is based on others.. your map list was too. Which is the right, thats part of a strategy but at some point theres a line between strategy & stupidity which is what you suffer from.

Clearly everyone knows xCs had its hands in several clans pockets (300/IC/RB) to get maps they wanted.. and explain to me what you got from it in the end? Dodge was gonna be in as well regardless... and AB isnt a map IC can pick vs any top team.

If you have the balls since the maps are 100% made right now you could come out and tell me what agreement xCs & IC had... if the agreement is 50/50 beneficial for you both I will retract my statement entirely and call you a genius.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 8:58 pm
Kingofnoobs has officially given up TIW and is inadvertently playing for other teams :woot
EternalLegacy i, clown 11.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 20 February 2020 - 8:59 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
[xCs]KingOfNoobs?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:01 pm
24_King_ wrote:
EternalLegacy i, clown 11.

Hopefully not as he's on xCs roster, i.e. you'd be playing for 2 clans and DQ
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [T1army]toplo1

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:02 pm
Shut up losers
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Edited 20 February 2020 - 9:13 pm by 24_King_
Your entire opinion is based on others.. your map list was too. Which is the right, thats part of a strategy but at some point theres a line between strategy & stupidity which is what you suffer from.

Clearly everyone knows xCs had its hands in several clans pockets (300/IC/RB) to get maps they wanted.. and explain to me what you got from it in the end? Dodge was gonna be in as well regardless... and AB isnt a map IC can pick vs any top team.

If you have the balls since the maps are 100% made right now you could come out and tell me what agreement xCs & IC had... if the agreement is 50/50 beneficial for you both I will retract my statement entirely and call you a genius.

You have serious problems, after losing vs xCs, my friend.

You can check my equipment before: (demo, xinesse, king, crack, wilkommen)

After what happened, I recruited paul, my other members are very busy (including xinesse and demo) or are not interested in participating.

The maps that I vote are the most I think I can win, I am realistic my friend, since I am not blooder but i vote for bloods(gwarz,smosh,nova) , you (Dy, Rb, boomers, Eot) did not vote for any CB, any deal there ? Don't see me dumb face.

fyi, Xinesse is a good ab player, and I consider myself decent, so it's a map that I included, because I don't have more maps to compete, with a team of 3 players, I don't know what your problem is with my votes.

In TG, i vote for Nova / Smosh / Gwarz, do I have any agreement with you?

Stop drugs, and seeing ghosts where there aren't any, IC is a limited CB clan, I don't know what you wanted? RCB? Spider? 11.

Tell me what you should be my votes, and why, if you have balls, to know more about my clan than myself.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:18 pm
24_King_ wrote:

After what happened, I recruited paul, my other members are very busy (including xinesse and demo) or are not interested in participating.

The maps that I vote are the most I think I can win, I am realistic my friend, since I am not blooder but i vote for bloods(gwarz,smosh,nova) , you (Dy, Rb, boomers, Eot) did not vote for any CB, any deal there ? Don't see me dumb face.

fyi, Xinesse is a good ab player, and I consider myself decent, so it's a map that I included, because I don't have more maps to compete, with a team of 3 players, I don't know what your problem is with my votes.

Stop drugs, and seeing ghosts where there aren't any, IC is a limited CB clan, I don't know what you wanted? RCB? Spider? 11.

Tell me what you should be my votes, and why, if you have balls, to know more about my clan than myself.

Polaris?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:20 pm
24_King_ wrote:

In TG, Vote for Nova / Smosh / Gwarz, do I have any agreement with you?

1v1:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

TG:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL
- Dodgeball v5
- BYO CB
- SMOSH
- NOVA

1v1:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- AB
- Lustful
- CBX

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- Lustful
- AB
- CBX

TG:
- CBA
- CBAHERO
- Lustful
- Ab
- Cbx
- Dodgeball v5
- Byo cb
- Gwarz
- Smosh
- Nova

Tell me who's list is who's I made a few changes like taking out the version of Dodgeball (since xCs voted that v5 dodgeball for you obviously.)

We voted CB's into the 1v1 round... also most CB votes are pointless because we knew others would vote them in, this is just common sense.

Incase you forget you have a few specialty players in there (you named one above) where you could make a list that benefits your own clan a bit more instead of the other clan. Also you have till march 1st to recruit people. I know thinking for yourself is a bit hard seeing as almost every post I've seen from you today is backing up xCs or some dumb comparison a friend of xCs made.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:21 pm
24_King_ wrote:

agree
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Edited 20 February 2020 - 9:35 pm by 24_King_
Hopefully not as he's on xCs roster, i.e. you'd be playing for 2 clans and DQ
I'll wait for you to prove it, but I know you won't.

You couldn't prove you were the best vs xCs, much less a lie

I guess this can also be reported?

Defamation of frustrated players.

You tried to get me out of the tournament, taking 2 players, using friends in common, and now you start with dirty lies, hahaha, you have no other way to win.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:26 pm
1v1:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL

TG:
- CBA
- CBA HERO
- CBX
- AB
- LUSTFUL
- Dodgeball v5
- BYO CB
- SMOSH
- NOVA

1v1:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- AB
- Lustful
- CBX

2v2:
- CBA
- CBA Hero
- Lustful
- AB
- CBX

TG:
- CBA
- CBAHERO
- Lustful
- Ab
- Cbx
- Dodgeball v5
- Byo cb
- Gwarz
- Smosh
- Nova

Tell me who's list is who's I made a few changes like taking out the version of Dodgeball (since xCs voted that v5 dodgeball for you obviously.)

We voted CB's into the 1v1 round... also most CB votes are pointless because we knew others would vote them in, this is just common sense.

Incase you forget you have a few specialty players in there (you named one above) where you could make a list that benefits your own clan a bit more instead of the other clan. Also you have till march 1st to recruit people. I know thinking for yourself is a bit hard seeing as almost every post I've seen from you today is backing up xCs or some dumb comparison a friend of xCs made.

Polaris,
where are the maps I could vote?

Or do you just focus on talking to the wind?

Ask xCs why they voted for dodgeball v5

And even you offered to vote for dodgeball v5, I don't understand your point, explain to me, friend?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 20 February 2020 - 9:33 pm
Yes our biggest fear in tournament was IC, had to try get u out of tournament or nobody had a chance dude...

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
«78910111213141516[17]18192021222324252627»
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 452 posts
फोरम कूदो
29 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 29 guests

What's popular right now: