TIW 2020 Map votes

[T1army]toplo1

Posted 20 February 2020 - 5:26 pm
cool story bro
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 20 February 2020 - 5:37 pm
No one is comparing dodge with CB's or are you illiterate ? CBA Hero & CBA are being compared & two versions of dodgeball as well & then people are applying the same rule onto them as they are both similar to each other (the same maps not CB's & Dodgeball) hope this makes it easier for you to read the forums.

Also if people want to put the same rule onto woa/grave im fine with that... realistically you're grabbing at anything when you say KM/Smosh is the same. The similarity is literally a ****ing hill that powers up units and thats it. One is highly elevated & powers very slowly... and another is barely elevated around 8 other hills & powers up much quicker.

As barry said if you guys are wanting to compare KM/Smosh... CBA Hero & Herofest Ram version have more in common so do the same ruling.

+1
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 20 February 2020 - 5:50 pm
No one is comparing dodge with CB's or are you illiterate ? CBA Hero & CBA are being compared & two versions of dodgeball as well & then people are applying the same rule onto them as they are both similar to each other (the same maps not CB's & Dodgeball) hope this makes it easier for you to read the forums.

Also if people want to put the same rule onto woa/grave im fine with that... realistically you're grabbing at anything when you say KM/Smosh is the same. The similarity is literally a ****ing hill that powers up units and thats it. One is highly elevated & powers very slowly... and another is barely elevated around 8 other hills & powers up much quicker.

As barry said if you guys are wanting to compare KM/Smosh... CBA Hero & Herofest Ram version have more in common so do the same ruling.
+1
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 5:56 pm
Ok so we've heard 3 clans already, and then a lot of their clan members giving +1's etc...

Army are you going for a vote on this or are you going for the clan who shouts loudest on forums and makes most posts?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 20 February 2020 - 5:57 pm
This has been a discussion for years by now. People who still think CBA and Hero are similar maps are completly ****ed. They are played completly different. Hero is closer to Archer Blood than to CBA. CBA is closer to CBX than to Hero. There is a reason most people can only play well on either and suck at the other.

My 5 cents because I cant be bothered much with TiW. If you make a rule to restrict similar maps to be only picked once, people will start arguing which maps are similar. Just remove that stupid rule and allow CBA/Hero in both then theres no discussion.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 5:58 pm
Ok so we've heard 3 clans already, and then a lot of their clan members giving +1's etc...

Army are you going for a vote on this or are you going for the clan who shouts loudest on forums and makes most posts?

A vote mate
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:00 pm
Eu,lustful and zotten should be thrown together
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:05 pm
Bloods maps are conceptually similar to each other as CBs, so lets only allow 1 blood scenario per round too? Rush mid, power up, kill tower/wonder, use store. Sure, variations changes meta of each scenario. I agree. Same with CBA/Hero. All tech + BBTs changes meta. So if CBA/Hero are not allowed in the same round, then neither should pretty much all bloods.

Not to mention the fact that CBA and CBA Hero each required one vote to qualify as a map. Same with Zotten and Lustful. Dodgeball on the other hand required only one vote for both versions to qualify. Hence dodgeball can only be chosen once per round, whereas all the bloods and CBs can be chosen multiple times, as long as it's not the same map.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Jassim

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:06 pm
Bloods maps are conceptually similar to each other as CBs, so lets only allow 1 blood scenario per round too? Rush mid, power up, kill tower/wonder, use store. Sure, variations changes meta of each scenario. I agree. Same with CBA/Hero. All tech + BBTs changes meta. So if CBA/Hero are not allowed in the same round, then neither should pretty much all bloods.

Not to mention the fact that CBA and CBA Hero each required one vote to qualify as a map. Same with Zotten and Lustful. Dodgeball on the other hand required only one vote for both versions to qualify. Hence dodgeball can only be chosen once per round, whereas all the bloods and CBs can be chosen multiple times, as long as it's not the same map.

+1
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [T1army]toplo1

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:09 pm

+1 ?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:11 pm
Nope, Dodgeball required 2 votes PER VERSION. What is it you guys don't get about reading? Lol
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Edited 20 February 2020 - 6:14 pm by 24_King_
All im looking is one representative from each clan/team to vote on this point:

Should zotten/lustful be put into the same category as cba/cba hero and Dodgeball?

No,none of them.

+1
The most fairness and consistent.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Boomers]sir_Opalo

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:17 pm

++1
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:17 pm
Nope, Dodgeball required 2 votes PER VERSION. What is it you guys don't get about reading? Lol

I bolded and underlined for you, ok?
Army1_VCom wrote:
Remember and i know some gave me specific versions like for hf, dodgeball, spider and rcb but the votes are counted for the map and not the version. Whoever picks as a home pick decides version (as long as its fair) along with civs.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 20 February 2020 - 6:19 pm
This has been a discussion for years by now. People who still think CBA and Hero are similar maps are completly ****ed. They are played completly different. Hero is closer to Archer Blood than to CBA. CBA is closer to CBX than to Hero. There is a reason most people can only play well on either and suck at the other.

My 5 cents because I cant be bothered much with TiW. If you make a rule to restrict similar maps to be only picked once, people will start arguing which maps are similar. Just remove that stupid rule and allow CBA/Hero in both then theres no discussion.

+1, xCs beat old dv8 3-0 in Hero, and lose against them in CBA 3-1,

different maps, different game modes, etc.

CBA/Hero, they have more difference than Woa / Graves, KM/Smosh.

if you only play blood, you have no idea of CBA/Hero, refrain from commenting without arguments-

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
«45678910111213[14]15161718192021222324»
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 452 posts
फोरम कूदो
28 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 28 guests

What's popular right now: