TIW 2020 Map votes

[I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 2:19 pm
CBA Hero should be 5x in TG decider pack and CBA should be 2x just like the last TiW,

If we done this in the previous one, then we will do it again. I just need confirmation on this
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:26 pm by _IYIastA_
Hero didn't get enough votes to warrant that. If anything Gwarz should be in five times.

However since this wasn't made known during voting, there shouldn't be any weighting this time around.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 2:27 pm
My point is in the last one did a map get included more often due to amount of votes? If so then maps should be put in based on the amount of votes they got in each section as well.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:34 pm by _IYIastA_
I mean we can do it if you want.

+5 gwarz
+4 lustful
+3 to whichever dodgeball
etc.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:42 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
Nope CBA Hero had 5x because its the most popular map same as CBA not due the voting.

https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/235965/:1112204#post1112204
Gwarz had 6 vote
Vetz had 6 vote
Smosh had 6 vote
Lustful had 6 vote
CBA had 2 vote
HERO had 4 vote
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:42 pm by _IYIastA_
No, lustful also had extra. It was definitely based on voting, as there were a large number of hero clans that time.

Hero side/same civ is not even a majority of votes never mind being as popular as gwarz/lustful are.

Edit: forgot there are 2v2 and 1v1 as well.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 2:43 pm
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/235965

Votes of last TIW of Golden league:
Gwarz: 6 votes
CBA Hero: 4 votes
CBA : 2 votes
So whats your point?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:48 pm by _IYIastA_
SCRATCH ALL THAT

This pack was the maps for the 2v2 event and not regular TIW.

No problems then, old TIW had no such weighting.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:54 pm by [Eot_]Anonymous821
Both versions of dodgeball got enough votes each to allow them both into the pack. One version got 3 votes and another got 2.

Yes i did say not to bother with versions as a map would be counted as one, this was to assure a map had more chance of being included. If dodgeball archer got one vote and dodgeball cannon got one vote, then it would mean both versions are available to be selected. However only one version would be in the random pack and i would discuss with those who voted for it and come to an agreement. If i didnt get an agreement then i would have put it to a vote between each particapant. Thankfully i had no need for this. Take herofest for example both versions got one vote each so i spoke to both parties who voted for it and came to an agreement.
So a team could pick both their home.maps as dodgeball? Seems absoloutly absurd and had teams knew this was how it would be votes may have gone differently if we can just vote multiple versions of a map into the pack as seperate picks..

I thought you made it clear that one map, one vote and the team picking the map chooses the version.. But now you're saying 2 different versions of dodgeball can count as 2 maps?

Its going to be really dumb when teams pick dodgeball as both their home maps lol..
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 2:56 pm by _IYIastA_
So a team could pick both their home.maps as dodgeball? Seems absoloutly absurd and had teams knew this was how it would be votes may have gone differently if we can just vote multiple versions of a map into the pack as seperate picks..

I thought you made it clear that one map, one vote and the team picking the map chooses the version.. But now you're saying 2 different versions of dodgeball can count as 2 maps?

Veto. Both of the dodgeball maps were voted in separately so its no different than if gwarz and drow were split 50/50.

Edit: nvm frankie with a sensible idea.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Army1_VCom

Edited 17 February 2020 - 3:12 pm by Army1_VCom

No i will be making a rule that you cant pick both versions as home maps. If you remember i didnt allow people to pick cba and cba hero in the same section as well previously. So for example lets say you pick cba hero in tg and even make it immune, you cant pick cba as your other map. This will also apply to dodgeball.

Both versions of the maps where voted in so are available for selection. So for example i might pick archer version and if it gets vetoed i can then select cannon version. I cant have both versions in the same set. However if say i play archer as a home pick and cannon comes up in random decider then its fine to play even if archer got vetoed but of course if archer comes up in decider then its still vetoed. Same with cba or even if any home map comes up in random decider its fine to play again unless vetoed. The truth is and we have to respect it we had a democratic vote and both versions got enough votes each to be put in independently.

Any map that is vetoed is still vetoed in the decider. Vetos dont carry across sections. You have 1 veto that can be used in either 1v1 or 2v2 and another 2 vetos that can be used in TG. I plan on having map picks and vetos sorted before a set begins and if you have any vetos remaining you can only use them in a random decider.

Also and if people also remember you can only pick a map once across all sections to promote diversity. So for example you cant pick desert in 1v1 and then in 2v2. You can only pick it in another section if it was vetoed previously.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 seeyoulatter_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 3:01 pm by seeyoulatter_
Army1_VCom wrote:
No i will be making a rule that you cant pick both versions as home maps. If you remember i didnt allow people to pick cba and cba hero in the same section as well previously. So for example lets say you pick cba hero in tg and even make it immune, you cant pick cba as your other map. This will also apply to dodgeball.

Both versions of the maps where voted in so are available for selection. So for example i might pick archer version and if it gets vetoed i can then select cannon version. I cant have both versions in the same set. However if say i play archer as a home pick and cannon comes up in random decider then its fine to play. Same with cba or even if any home map comes up in random decider its fine to play again.

Also and if people also remember you can only pick a map once across all sections to promote diversity. So for example you cant pick desert in 1v1 and then in 2v2. You can only pick it in another section if it was vetoed previously.

Thank god.

Edit: How about veto and decider?if we veto one dodgebal version and the other one Comes up in the decider round?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Army1_VCom

Posted 17 February 2020 - 3:08 pm
Thank god.

Edit: How about veto and decider?if we veto one dodgebal version and the other one Comes up in the decider round?

I edited my response to cover that point as well already mate
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 17 February 2020 - 3:28 pm
@xCs why did you vote Dodgeball v5 then lol? Or Dodgeball at all? Rofl

@andreas, we'd rather see HF removed from 1v1 pool than be dictated which version to play: most played version is the one without rams. We've already conceded to the ram version in rdm decider for 1v1, just to be easy. Won't give up the whole pick.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 3:39 pm
@xCs why did you vote Dodgeball v5 then lol? Or Dodgeball at all? Rofl

@andreas, we'd rather see HF removed from 1v1 pool than be dictated which version to play: most played version is the one without rams. We've already conceded to the ram version in rdm decider for 1v1, just to be easy. Won't give up the whole pick.

Never asked you too. You have every right to pick the standard one if its your choice and im glad and thankful u agreed to the rams version in decider. Just letting you know that a stalemate is a very real possability if u pick IT VS players who are of the same level as mr.angel and IT seems like a good Idea to have an agreed upon solution before we reach that situation. Stalemate could also happen in other matchups so its good to think about IT regardless (think for example gwars late stage where Both are on sabs and are far from eachother)

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1234[5]6789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 452 posts
फोरम कूदो
27 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 27 guests

目前最热门的是: