TDII

Rambit

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:22 pm
Quote:
the 10% hp bush, 5000 food (left one) of top team doesnt work
I was assuming when you said 5000 you meant the 50000 one but that one was fine. which one exactly is it?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:52 pm
Rambit wrote:
I was assuming when you said 5000 you meant the 50000 one but that one was fine. which one exactly is it?
yes, i meant 50k one for top team. It doesnt display text that 10% has been added, and doesnt add hp either. Its the one on the left.

Regarding celts, I think it actually is double atm, cos we checked...a bit too strong like that...

Also, from feedback, chinese are still too strong, while saracens are now way too strong as well...at least 8 pop houses should be made back to normal...but instant trade carts make them too strong anyway
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 16 May 2012 - 6:11 am
Mod: [You must login to view link]

V14 Changes:
  • Tech tree now displays correct celts civ bonus (+50% to lumber jacks)
  • Saracens large houses no longer get +1 pop
  • Saracens markets fixed so all ages have instant build
  • Coinage and Banking added to university
  • Big Tower takes 2x as long to build
  • Big Tower should now be able to hit faster units
  • Big Tower now makes a sound when attacking
  • Bombard Tower will now hit more units, still not as much as the rest.

Would like a bit more feed back on the Chinese being too strong before changing that again. Still couldn't find any issues with the forage bush mentioned, I tested it and it worked for me.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 16 May 2012 - 6:57 am
I figured out a way to make it so certain units can't be moved by players. What this means is I can make all the enemy units like this and turn it into an 8 player map. Down side is player 7 and 8 will hear battle horns constantly throughout the game. Should I do it or leave it as is?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 16 May 2012 - 9:47 pm
should probably just leave as it is
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Teddy

Posted 17 May 2012 - 5:37 pm
just an idea:
once ''enemy'' units spawns as p7 p8 they might turn into gaia units :P so p7 p8 wont hear battle horns constantly!!
I believe that there is a way to make them not convertible anymore, but i'm not sure if they would be seen as ''enemy'' units :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 17 May 2012 - 9:40 pm
No there is no way to make gaia an enemy instead of neutral that I am aware of. Not really sure what to do about the battle horns...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 18 May 2012 - 2:00 am
Map: [You must login to view link]

V17 Changes since V14:
  • Player 7 and 8 can now be humans
  • Trade ships made smaller for less collisions
  • Mayans civ bonus changed from half price dark age towers to free dark age towers
  • Turks gold mining increased from 4x to 5x
  • +Speed bushes doubled in price
  • Foragers now outlined when foraging
  • Bombard tower and power towers prices have been halved
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Teddy

Posted 18 May 2012 - 2:03 pm
maybe you've already corrected this, but there is a bug about skydocks :S
you cant set neutral market as spawn location!!

1 more idea: i think it would be nice to have better gold income from ships :P i cant spell its name but the one that gain 60 gold should be improved a little in my POV, maybe up to 80 or 100 :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:15 pm
Quote:
maybe you've already corrected this, but there is a bug about skydocks :S
you cant set neutral market as spawn location!!
Yes that is fixed in V17
Quote:
1 more idea: i think it would be nice to have better gold income from ships :P i cant spell its name but the one that gain 60 gold should be improved a little in my POV, maybe up to 80 or 100
Well I feel silly, I use ships all the time :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Edited 19 May 2012 - 5:13 am by Rambit
Map: [You must login to view link]

V18 Changes:
  • Arrows of all towers sped up (will hit faster units)
  • Mongols have half price units at sky dock (was always the case but now it says so in tech tree)
  • Mayan bonus works on guard towers and keeps now
  • Tribute fee is now 100% instead of 30% (for every 100 you send, you are taxed an extra 100)
  • New techs for tribute fee: 80%, 60%, 40% aswell as coinage (20%) and banking (free)
  • Chemistry added to university
  • Various p7 and p8 bugs fixed
  • Towers to protect are now gaia
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 LaBandaDelBuho

Posted 19 May 2012 - 2:44 am
good job rambit :)test new version
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Teddy

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:57 am
Rambit wrote:
Well I feel silly, I use ships all the time :P

yes me too ^^ i was asking this just because the cart from market that cost 100wood is the very best trade units out there and two of those cart are su much better than one boat that cost 200wood in price/gain relationship :S
that's just my pov but everygame i see 786879686 trade carts and only few boats!! maybe rebalancing a little the trade units could help having different boom strategies than just one wich is the best ^^

anyway game has become so much better than 5 versions ago and i think it's already complete and good working :) good job mate i wanna a poster of yourself in my room ^^
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 19 May 2012 - 8:54 pm
Quote:
that's just my pov but everygame i see 786879686 trade carts and only few boats!! maybe rebalancing a little the trade units could help having different boom strategies than just one wich is the best ^^
I think ever since making the boats size very small they have become more popular.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 20 May 2012 - 9:27 pm
For the millionth time, this doesn't work
You must login into Voobly to view image

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
123[4]567891011121314151617181920
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 286 posts
फोरम कूदो
6 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests

What's popular right now: