TDII

Rambit

Posted 16 June 2012 - 5:15 am
Ah yes, just saw now. Player one had 9,999 tibuting away while the others were 99,999. I'll get new version into circulation soon.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 16 June 2012 - 6:21 am
Also just so you are aware we just played a game that crashed @ battering rams... I think because of the villager damage trigger. First time I have had a game crash.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 16 June 2012 - 6:27 am
[You must login to view link]

Give that one a try.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Teddy

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:21 am
I return to the charge with an idea:
why dont you set 50% cheaper standard houses for britons? :P

no1 still have any bonus about those and i still think britons needs sumthing more ;doofy so this could be a small eco bonus wich might be nice ^^
if you dont like 50% cheaper make it something along that nature, im confident u can work out the specifics.. but thought i might suggest this much. :P

and YES i totally agree with others: you did a GREAT job with this :)
if i were the Voobly owner i would pay you for this ^^
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 17 June 2012 - 3:57 am

Mission accomplished !

We have destroyed the entire "battering ram wave" ... Best game ever ! Thx to my partners !!!

Power tower with 350 AP !!!!

You must login into Voobly to view image

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 17 June 2012 - 9:22 am
@ Teddy

Britons starting with 10ap. !!!! That is a good bonus when you are building the right towers ...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 18 June 2012 - 4:45 am
Just had another game crash @ battering rams. I think some are not crashing but just a fyi.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 18 June 2012 - 7:32 am
Okay thanks, as much info on that as possible is good. I almost never make it that far so relying entirely on these reports.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 19 June 2012 - 6:25 am
We had played till 2:36 gametime (Mega Rams). All fine. No Crash.

In the same game (see ForgiveMe crash report) i was grey (persia).

I made a sreenshot just before game crashed

You must login into Voobly to view image

As you see Yellow had tons of Onager Towers (which destroyed own towers). I remember that he had tons of Onager Towers @ spawn too. May be the reason for the crash ?

Very weird in the same game was that i could not buy "free market". Only "40%". And after development "40%" no "20%" was displaced. Nothing. nada. No Button-ID.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:04 am
What civ were you?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 19 June 2012 - 2:20 pm
Rambit wrote:
What civ were you?

I was Persian.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [goodguy]luoldeng

Posted 19 June 2012 - 6:28 pm
I have few suggestions:
1. Create unlimited offensive forage bushes ( say 50 bushes for each type with the last few with astronomic amount of food to be foraged, so that team would never finish foraging and must make decisions to strike a balance between further forage or working on other tasks)
2. Britons bonus: +10 ap and 2X repairing tower speed
3. Mayan bonus is no longer good, i suggest: -50% forage technique cost
4. Franks feudal tower -50% instead of -75% (can never use up the stone with 75% bonus)
5. Persian: trade elephants are not good enough, make it 3X speed

Lastly, I would be appreciated if idle vill problem can be fixed. Really annoying for builders :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rambit

Posted 19 June 2012 - 9:50 pm
Quote:
I was Persian.
Okay thanks, they must have coinage disabled.
Quote:
I have few suggestions:
1. Create unlimited offensive forage bushes ( say 50 bushes for each type with the last few with astronomic amount of food to be foraged, so that team would never finish foraging and must make decisions to strike a balance between further forage or working on other tasks)
4. Franks feudal tower -50% instead of -75% (can never use up the stone with 75% bonus)
1. Only bushes I can add now is armour - if units moved any faster towers couldnt hit them and they are at the max HP the game allows. I don't think I should add more armour bushes though.
2. Maybe, repairing speed would be a minor either way
3. Before now all I have ever heard is that they were over powered, what has changed?
4. 50% off is a pretty lame bonus, would be better off with koreans. Should probably look into making japanese 75% if anything,
5. Would like more opinions on that. Although I would rather make standard elephants better anyway. Not much though, I don't think I will ever get it perfect and I don't want everyone making elephants.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:48 am
I was Persian.

Is it possible you chose not to imp and are forgetting?
Im just wondering because when im foraging as Persians + 1 Sling I do not research Imperial Age.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Edited 20 June 2012 - 1:04 am by [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
I have few suggestions:

Lastly, I would be appreciated if idle vill problem can be fixed. Really annoying for builders :P

1.Foraging is pretty close to perfect to me currently. Its enough to collect to where a sling + forager isn't to overpowered. Its also enough for a single forager to finish before the rams which is when its needed most *depends on player/civ but most decent players can finish before or during rams.*
2.I think its an unnecessary change but not to bad of an idea.
3.The tower upgrading techs made Mayan one of the weaker civs. Its still a decent bonus. I don't think its bad enough to where it must be changed. But brainstorming different bonuses might not be a bad idea.
4.Agree
5.Couldn't disagree more. Persians are probably the 2nd strongest civ to have when setting up a foraging rush *turks being #1*. Off topic Trade elephants are not worth making unless you are in fact Persians. Its roughly 4.5 trips at 105 gold for a Trade cart to 1 Trip at like 650-700? for a Trade Elephant. The extra 200 gold you get is surpassed by the Trade cart's ability to get you gold faster. Thus you get Wallace techs faster + Imperial Techs + better gold to wood rates. Plenty of players still make Elephants so I think how you have it set up is fine. But if you want the cage unit to be better than the feudal unit you may wish to update the Trade Elephant.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
123456789101112[13]14151617181920
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 286 posts
फोरम कूदो
7 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 7 guests

What's popular right now: