Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

[I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 13 October 2011 - 3:01 am
If the building wasn't a super ****ing strong pyramid we wouldn't have this issue in Spider!!!

What about making the pyramid weaker?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 13 October 2011 - 3:32 am
Spider's fine.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Rentable_Dwarf

Posted 13 October 2011 - 3:45 am
sign me up
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 __12ey_camilo

Posted 13 October 2011 - 4:24 am
REGISTER MY PLZ
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Posted 13 October 2011 - 3:19 pm
Spider's fine.

+1
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Osman_I

Edited 13 October 2011 - 4:32 pm by Osman_I
Some spider games might be long but for the most part they wont and thats why they will remain best of 1 (as you can see some people actually thought it was an idea to make it best of 3). We cant limit the amount of entrants and in fact encourage the apposite, the more entrants the better not only with regards prizes but also for the community.

Maps like gwars and herofest are best of 1 decider maps because usually those maps last longer than the likes of smosh for example. The reason the decider is random is to add a bit of fun and exitment to the tourney and to encourage people to practice all the maps. As Cory was saying it makes picking a winner harder and thats a good thing. The random idea should also throw in a few surprises and it should keep everyone on their toes each round. Plus it gives everyone more of an apportunity to play their favourite maps as apposed to them having to rely on reaching the later stages just to play them.

I get your point, but the fact is some maps are harder then others. So the hardest maps are better suited for the finals and the weaker maps more for the beginning of the tournament.

This is called The Master of bloods 1v1. How can you be a master if you get some freebie win in easy maps.

Graves/Gwarz/Herofest can't be compared to Germs/Smosh/Khans.

If we want to leave things up to easy maps and chance, just call it: a blood tournament. But Master of bloods sounds very prestigious lol.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Osman_I

Posted 13 October 2011 - 4:31 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
+1

2+
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 13 October 2011 - 8:08 pm
Khans is harder than Gwars.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Archyz

Posted 14 October 2011 - 8:40 pm
Khans is harder than Gwars.

Meh, maybe in army control, but I think overall Gwarz is harder than khans.

Also, something to think about. No widescreen tool allowed. Widescreen gives unfair advantage to people in maps like smosh. I know when I use it, I can see my spawn and middle, while someone who doesn't have it has to keep moving his camera.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:10 pm
I disagree.

Because if you do not allow it, then I am even more disadvantaged then you are right now Archy.
I play on a laptop so would only get small/mid res.

With widescreen I am able to get a decent size at least!
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _IYIastA_

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:41 am
Everybody can use it in unrated matches.

Is it the same in the tournament lobby?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ES_CHeCa__

Posted 15 October 2011 - 1:20 pm
.... yes khans is harder then gwarz......... now please put down the gun and be a good little doggy.
You must login into Voobly to view image
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Osman_I

Posted 15 October 2011 - 3:27 pm
LoL @ Tom saying Khans is harder.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:49 pm
Play Gwars vs me, and then play Khans vs me. In Gwars you can play safe with your heroes and age up similarly to your opponent, fight just as in any other blood, and then build bbts to camp with and bam you have a chance at winning. In Khans there is no cheapened gameplay or playing safe and every mistake can and usually does lose you the game.

Gwars is not a difficult map, and I'm tired of people thinking it is. If you have the map knowledge of it, any decent CS player has the chance to win in it unlike Grave and Khans.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TridenT__

Posted 16 October 2011 - 1:07 am
sign me up plz

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1234[5]6789
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 135 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests