Star Wars Rebellion's installation path was not recognized :(

PraetorPyro

Posted 30 July 2018 - 8:50 pm
Even when I install it to the old, 90s era directory, it doesn't seem to recognize it as being installed. I've tried everything. The support tech in your chat channel recommended that I post here.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 July 2018 - 8:58 pm
Rename the old directory and relogin to Voobly. This should force voobly to re-detect your game allowing you to choose the game directory if the detection fails.

P.S: Before you do that make sure you have the game installed from the original installers and in its default location.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 PraetorPyro

Posted 30 July 2018 - 9:23 pm
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Rename the old directory and relogin to Voobly. This should force voobly to re-detect your game allowing you to choose the game directory if the detection fails.

P.S: Before you do that make sure you have the game installed from the original installers and in its default location.

That didn't work. Bear in mind that the game detection tool isn't supported for this game. If you can get it to work, I can encourage hundreds of players to use your service. I'm the number 1 SWR player on the planet with a nice little following via Twitch and [You must login to view link]
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 PraetorPyro

Posted 30 July 2018 - 9:26 pm
See attachment
Attachments:
error1.png (file size: 33.72 KB)

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 July 2018 - 9:41 pm
There is not much to be done in that case. Try uninstalling all instances of your game followed by deletion of all remaining folders. When done, proceed with a reinstall (make sure you are using the original disks).

If that does not work, then this would probably have to go down the dev list.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 PraetorPyro

Posted 1 August 2018 - 3:52 pm
+sunny@voobly wrote:
There is not much to be done in that case. Try uninstalling all instances of your game followed by deletion of all remaining folders. When done, proceed with a reinstall (make sure you are using the original disks).

If that does not work, then this would probably have to go down the dev list.

When do you think it'll be implemented?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 August 2018 - 4:01 pm
The dev list is too long already with tasks pending. If I were you, I wouldn't keep my hopes too high on it.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 PraetorPyro

Posted 2 August 2018 - 1:12 pm
+sunny@voobly wrote:
The dev list is too long already with tasks pending. If I were you, I wouldn't keep my hopes too high on it.

Oh yeah? Would a sizable "donation" change your mind? :-P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 August 2018 - 3:54 pm
Would a sizable "donation" change your mind? :-P

How much are we talking? A few million $$ could make a difference rofl

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (78 usuarios)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (27 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (27 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (26 usuarios)
TIW 2020 Map votes (23 usuarios)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (22 usuarios)