Need Help about connection (port forwarding)

Ravart

Posted 14 July 2018 - 1:10 pm
So if i get Symmetric NAT which field should i fill, and with what? ... ;?

thank you!
Attachments:
23.JPG (file size: 88.21 KB)
33.JPG (file size: 13.78 KB)

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 kitt

Posted 14 July 2018 - 1:38 pm
hi
follow this tutorial for your router but use 16000udp not ports shown: [You must login to view link]
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Ravart

Posted 14 July 2018 - 1:48 pm
hi kitt, and thanks !
another question, should i go upnp or forwarding manually ?
and my voobly is always got disconnected after 30 min or so constantly (i lost 8 game without fighting to the end lol),
already configuring firewall, trying vpn, trying this forwarding, trying reinstalling nothing changes, is there anything i can do left ?, or is it probably ISP end that has problem ?

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 kitt

Edited 15 July 2018 - 12:07 am by kitt
hi
you have been here a while, has anything altered pc, isp etc wise?

on the router turn off UPnP. apply/save. manually set the port.
dhcp and step1 to get/set the pc private ip:https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134 [dhcp is the router dhcp not the method of net connection which should be ppoe]

you can talk to the ISP to check the router is set up properly, it looks a lot more than a basic router.

after forwarding, is the port open [remember to apply/save after altering any router page] use this free app: [You must login to view link]
one thing that has helped others is, after the host launches to the civ set up screen, resume the lobby from the flash screen.then rejoin the civ set up screen.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Ravart

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:38 pm
To be honest when first i use voobly i got a problem with NAT only, but now i get problem like after 30 minutes in game i get disconnected from voobly lobby then the enemy player. (should i reinstall ? have you see anyone with this problem before ?)

i try the forwarding thing, and check the port in the program you suggest but it says unreachable even with VPN or not it still says the same "Unreachable"

i try talk with the ISP to found out is there anything wrong in my router

thanks for the help!
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Ravart

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:44 pm
its passed now, but in the program for port check still says port 16000 udp is unreachable.

disconnect still occurs tho.
Attachments:
1.JPG (file size: 52.69 KB)

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 15 July 2018 - 6:51 pm by +sunny@voobly
Hi there,

Do you find anyone to have a fast proxy icon(yellow exclamation) next to their nicks in your game room? Try joining some random game rooms to see if you are able to have a direct connection to that player. This will tell you if your ports are open indeed. Voobly network diagnostic results may not be 100% accurate but you could download the free port checker from [You must login to view link]

If you are getting disconnected after 30 mins in game and this happens for every game you play, then you really have a problem with your internet connection. Either the connection is unstable or you have far too many devices connected to your network. I would suggest disconnecting every single device off your network and play a game or two with just your machine connected to your router. This will rule out any bandwidth limitation possibilities.

If you are using any security applications, you might want to add Voobly and the game you play to its exception list.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Ravart

Edited 15 July 2018 - 7:32 pm by Ravart
Thanks sunny
i think my connection not stable enough,
so i tried AOE 2 steam , and it did the same thing, suddenly all connection is red and relayed after normal peer to peer connection.

Thanks for the all help ;thumbup ;thumbup

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 kitt

Posted 16 July 2018 - 1:12 am
hi
talk to the isp on settings for this router it is not a basic one.
do you have another router you can try?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Ravart

Posted 19 July 2018 - 5:20 pm
i talk to isp, not much help, apparently my ip is dynamic from the isp ? and no i have no other router, this router from isp attach directly to the ONT.

and im still suspecting my lan cable, so i will report back when i change the cable.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: