People have ruined this game

[A'w]Ra____

Posted 17 June 2018 - 2:48 pm
Literally every game I play people are calling each other "****", "noob", and they lag the game. Three games in a row I've had my ally feed the enemy. I've had people continuously Save Chapter, which rendered the game unplayable. People lag intentionally when losing.

This **** happens EVERY SINGLE CBA HERO GAME. It is frustrating and will be the reason I love Voobly for good. I have reported these ****s several times, but NOTHING ever happens. What are the staff doing? Maybe it's time to get some more mods?

I've been using this client since the beginning of IGZones. It's over now, though. It is literally impossible to get a good game. Start IP banning these ****s. That's the only way to solve it.
listen mate The Mods Are Humans And Do eVery Thing To let u Play in comfort
i have solution why u **** play in 14xx rooms u can play in ++16 room :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [A'w]Ra____

Posted 17 June 2018 - 2:51 pm
play in room 16++ noob
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 19 June 2018 - 6:53 pm
few fixes for your issue:
1. git gud.
2. dont play teamgames.
3. dont play cba hero.
4. team with people that you know.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 19 June 2018 - 7:05 pm by [LyF]JimmY
5. install solitaire.
6. never come back.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 BuzZ_DarthMelon

Posted 19 June 2018 - 9:49 pm
Maybe its time you man the **** up and start playing RM.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 DeemedSaturn

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:37 pm
mich wrote:
Staff are busy solving complaints, which is required for actions to be taken on each player.
[You must login to view link]
You must login into Voobly to view image

ban the 18 mods that viewed this complaint in the last 4 days and didnt take actions then we talk
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 user124641314

Posted 20 June 2018 - 1:32 am
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
5. install solitaire.
6. never come back.

7. Sell your pc
8. Play solitaire irl.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MM]LightOfTheSeven

Posted 20 June 2018 - 3:20 am
Stop playing CBA and CBA Hero. Play the other maps in CS lobby and help them grow.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 user124641314

Posted 20 June 2018 - 3:35 am
Stop playing CBA and CBA Hero. Play the other maps in CS lobby and help them grow.

Lustful encounters says hello
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 supercrackRCB

Edited 20 June 2018 - 6:30 am by supercrackRCB
supercrack for mod thread got deleted when i had like 20-4 votes and it wasnt a serious thread . its funny how they keep deleting my comments without any permission . they do everything wrong and are complete useless and let our own ladder players down. nothing new . unfortunately
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 metric

Edited 20 June 2018 - 12:14 pm by metric
supercrack for mod thread got deleted when i had like 20-4 votes and it wasnt a serious thread . its funny how they keep deleting my comments without any permission . they do everything wrong and are complete useless and let our own ladder players down. nothing new . unfortunately

If you wish to become a moderator, you need to apply during the enrollement period. This is public knowledge.
Your threads may be locked or deleted if you do not follow the ToS or the CoC.
It does not matter if you deem a thread serious or not.
If you still find it funny, I suggest you read, then reread the ToS & CoC and obtain assistance in this undertaking until you fully understand the matter. I suspect it will stop being funny.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ALTANERO

Posted 20 June 2018 - 2:38 pm
cba hero sucks, cba was pro.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Walt_

Posted 21 June 2018 - 7:36 am
Grow up man. What are you thinking - You are 12 years old, the mods are teacher and this is a school? NO, its not and never will be. You are in total control of what happens to you. If some rages, you rage back. stop ducking. You want pleasant experience - watch 50 shades of grey, play doodle jump. This game can become very fierce, and your only option is to fight back. Not run to the base camp for help. Enough said.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 21 June 2018 - 8:14 am
Hmm how about cba hero
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:22 am
and CBA in space

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 50 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: