Sound always on high

[A4G]PleaseDontRush

Posted 23 April 2018 - 7:54 pm
Hello,
I have a problem with the sound of aoe 2..No matter where i put the slider is always on high..Even if it's off is on high..I tried in single player menu to change it but nothing..Even if i lower the volume mixer from windows it doesn't change much or at all..Any ideas?
Thanks
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ZOET

Posted 24 April 2018 - 4:13 am
Move to Tech Support.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Troy

Posted 25 April 2018 - 4:48 am
Hello, PleaseDontRush, Are you talking about game audio or game music audio. However I have both fixes.

Game Music: Download fresh version of aoc music to fix possible corrupted fiiles Here.

Game Sound: Look Here for sounds to replace original possible corrupted file. Like (Quite Taunts, Quite Tributes, etc.)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [A4G]PleaseDontRush

Edited 25 April 2018 - 9:55 am by [A4G]PleaseDontRush
Ok got the music working..But the audio is still not fixed didnt find something that will replace the audio..I dont know how to explain it..The game audio slider is like it doesn't exist..it doesn't make any sound like normal aoe 2 when you make it higher or lower..It's more like an on/off button but stuck on on..Tried to reinstall aoe 2 and compatibility,Tried some mods but nothing changes
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 April 2018 - 9:42 am
If you are able to play normal audio (example any song) and adjust its volume controls from your computer, then you probably don't have a problem with the audio. So I would suggest checking this first by playing an audio file in media player and adjusting the audio volume.

If the above worked well then the problem is definitely specific to AOC, in which case a clean installation of the game should fix the problem. Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the game:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

Make sure you follow the steps as is and do not skip steps.

Good luck.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

O que é popular agora:
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: