Average Match Rating

[Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 23 March 2018 - 7:51 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
in fact, if a player is very much better than the rest, all tend to focus on ensuring they do NOT win at all costs..
your typical excuse, you go for a risky strategy and cry when you get ****ed because of it. i played without teaming and did fine most of the time. and so did others. it happens sometimes that you get teamed on unjustified, simply because some players are stupid, ignorant, or teamers, but it's really not that big of an issue as you make it out to be.
although you are a good player in most game modes, you really aren't anything special in ffa, i've seen you rush to harald and then cry because everyone teams vs you multiple times. but you dont seem to understand that it's your fault... that is reasonable teaming.
obi11 wrote:
Make mod to hide names for ffa games then ;upsdown
thats actually a good suggestion. also disable chat, would be interesting. but the turks probably still communicate with each other and know which players they are tooth

on topic, i don't see the necessity or the benefit of the addition of the average rating in the profile, just new reason for arguments, ****ing, and refusing to play games, but whatever, add it if you wish.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 23 March 2018 - 8:00 pm
on topic, i don't see the necessity or the benefit of the addition of the average rating in the profile, just new reason for arguments, ****ing, and refusing to play games, but whatever, add it if you wish.
The stereotype German always finds something to complain about ;lol
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 March 2018 - 8:14 pm
Zanchy demonstrating how not to play FFA yet again... :/
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 23 March 2018 - 8:27 pm
The stereotype German always finds something to complain about ;lol
that's so racist. well, what should i expect of a german?!
let me **** about too much ****ing xD
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 24 March 2018 - 4:18 am
your typical excuse, you go for a risky strategy and cry when you get ****ed because of it. i played without teaming and did fine most of the time. and so did others. it happens sometimes that you get teamed on unjustified, simply because some players are stupid, ignorant, or teamers, but it's really not that big of an issue as you make it out to be.
although you are a good player in most game modes, you really aren't anything special in ffa, i've seen you rush to harald and then cry because everyone teams vs you multiple times. but you dont seem to understand that it's your fault... that is reasonable teaming.

thats actually a good suggestion. also disable chat, would be interesting. but the turks probably still communicate with each other and know which players they are tooth

not gonna bother reading your nonsense, but you won't have been teamed etc like me because you're a mediocre player lol, you're welcome to try and prove me otherwise, statistics, facts, tournaments, puntos, everything seems to agree with the above.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 user124641314

Posted 24 March 2018 - 4:30 am
2-1 z
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Timojin

Posted 24 March 2018 - 9:47 am
i like this idea :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 24 March 2018 - 1:10 pm
not gonna bother reading your nonsense, but you won't have been teamed etc like me because you're a mediocre player lol, you're welcome to try and prove me otherwise, statistics, facts, tournaments, puntos, everything seems to agree with the above.
I was the second highest rated rcb ffa player for a while... So mediocre. If you would listen to criticism, you could actually improve, but to be honest, i expected exactly this response from you. You're such an ignorant ****, you can't accept the thought, that somebody might be better than you.
As for tournaments, i dont remember any ffa tournaments. Also, what "statistics" or "facts" are you talking about? The only way you ever got to the top of the RCB ladder was with 1v1 and team games. You're pretty good at those, but you're too stupid and ignorant for ffa. You'd rather blame anything else but yourself.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 24 March 2018 - 3:47 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
Did Zanchy ever won a single RCB FFA? xD
Last time i played with him he intentionally feed a guy for make me lose because i kill his neviskis.

-150 AOC - CS - RCB S2 Intentional feeding - ;1thumbup
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Dej4Vu

Posted 24 March 2018 - 4:36 pm
2 weeks vacations from the client =B ggb
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 24 March 2018 - 10:13 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Dont see the value in this since it only affects thekingofnoobs and the 300 clan. On another note I dont see why 1 week decays hasnt been implemented to the top spots of a ladder yet. Can only encourage people to play and reduce smurfing.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 supercrackRCB

Edited 25 March 2018 - 6:26 am by supercrackRCB

either rating | win-loss ratio % | rate deviation % (this thread) are just aproximations .
(rating + win-loss ratio % + rate deviation %) would be just a closer aproximation . but wont change nothing .
people who fmtx2 / x3 / x4 and bashers will still play that way . why would someone care ?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 user124641314

Posted 26 March 2018 - 5:15 am
Dont see the value in this since it only affects thekingofnoobs and the 300 clan. On another note I dont see why 1 week decays hasnt been implemented to the top spots of a ladder yet. Can only encourage people to play and reduce smurfing.

Finally say some productive ;1thumbup

+1 all ladders decay each 7 days
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Dej4Vu

Posted 26 March 2018 - 6:11 am
so you can 25/8 forever ;1thumbup
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 24_King_

Edited 26 March 2018 - 7:50 am by 24_King_
Ok, let's see, since there is so much whining of people who need attention..

The first guy, who has the balls to keep on naming me, even when he only plays 1 map (idc) and on that map that guy has never won me, he sees the need to come here to try to point me out, and well, yes, I owe you an apology for having taken so many points of you.
On another note, we dont all have a vagrancy life like yours that you can be playing 24/7, which you think will help Cs.

The second boy, who still banned by point trader, share accounts and described as the spoiled child, doesnt stop being "great intellectual" in each forum, it seems that his life is so disgusting and trash, that even when he cant play, continue commenting **** on each Voobly site to fill his void and try to raise the little that is left of self-esteem, since probably in his home they leave his food in the microwave and I honestly hope that some day him will reflect and understand that to them,to whom you, you suck the balls, they dont laugh with you, laugh at you.

Finally I leave this here, although I see it unnecessary, seems that here they need it and thus relax their levels of schizophrenia.

Last Season 1v1:
You must login into Voobly to view image

Season Current 1v1 :

Alternative Opp:
Clearly Dodgeball.

And Finally with Bloods :

I hope I dont have to do this again, for the sake of their morale and the little credibility they have left.
:).

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1234[5]6
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 84 posts
फोरम कूदो
3 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 3 guests

Aktivste Beiträge der letzten Woche: