Voobly (Not Responding)

_I3uLLioN_

Posted 20 October 2017 - 4:52 pm
Hi.

I play AOC on voobly and when I join the game lobby or a room it freezes for a short while and says that Voobly (Not responding) along the top bar. When the game is launched the same thing happens. IT seems to stay frozen for a few minutes, then sorts itself and I join the game. IT means that I'm very slow in joining the game. This never use to happen. Any suggestions? I've just unistalled Voobly and reinstalled it and it is still happening.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 20 October 2017 - 6:48 pm
Hello Friend .
    -Check your Windows Firewall to see if you've allowed Voobly through it. If you do not see an inbound rule for Voobly, create one with full access.

-If your anti-virus also has some sort of firewall, make sure to have access through it.

-Check to see whether you have not disabled direct connections by going to Settings → NAT Traversal → and make sure the Disable direct connections box is not checked.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _I3uLLioN_

Posted 3 November 2017 - 3:44 am
Hey. So Its not the firewall. Ive reinstalled voobly. And even upgraded my internet to a very fast speed. Still happens and results in taking ages to join a game? Any more suggestions?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Troy

Posted 5 November 2017 - 9:47 pm
Hello, please delete all your recordings by opening age of empires and going to "savegame"/"recordings" and delete them. This will cause Voobly to run alot faster!
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _I3uLLioN_

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:34 pm
Deleted all saved / recorded games. Still happening. When joiing games, entering lobbly (Not Responding) for a few minutes. It's really starting to piss me off.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 November 2017 - 9:34 am
_I3uLLioN_ wrote:
Deleted all saved / recorded games. Still happening. When joiing games, entering lobbly (Not Responding) for a few minutes. It's really starting to piss me off.

When you join a game room in a lobby for the first time, Voobly will attempt to establish a NAT handshake with all players in your game room. The time taken can vary depending on your hardware, network setup and geo location. This is a one time process and future game rooms that you join in the lobby within that session will not need to go through this process.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to fix this. I would suggest hosting your own game room after you have logged into a lobby. You can choose to close the game room after the NAT handshake is complete.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests