Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Challenge to SU and Camp 2v2 AB

Challenge to SU and Camp 2v2 AB

DesignInMalice

Posted 17 April 2017 - 6:07 pm
and escape. Your signature is lame af... did you really make a sig out of something you said cause you thought it was funny? you're one of those ****s who laugh at his own jokes when everybody looks at you like you're simple. because, let's face it, you are simple.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [vR]EsCape___

Posted 17 April 2017 - 6:12 pm
guys guys, you know why cs down coz of these type of behaviour of players,RM players are too good even if they are 2k3+ i chat with tyrant bact,slam,chris they are such a good guys and i dont believe and expect this type of behaviour from cs guys because they running for just a small maps and care about puntos.this is just for fun not to feel someone that you are noob you ****er idot

Play for Fun and [You must login to view link] you guys take cs as skill then i think no one is good as damian. :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 DesignInMalice

Edited 17 April 2017 - 6:16 pm by DesignInMalice
guys guys, you know why cs down coz of these type of behaviour of players,RM players are too good even if they are 2k3+ i chat with tyrant bact,slam,chris they are such a good guys and i dont believe and expect this type of behaviour from cs guys because they running for just a small maps and care about puntos.this is just for fun not to feel someone that you are noob you ****er idot

Play for Fun and [You must login to view link] you guys take cs as skill then i think no one is good as damian. :)

Says the guy who took a screenshot of his own comment insulting someone? you're special. so very special. I bet you need to wear a helmet when you leave the house.

edit: removing your signature after I called you out on it just makes you look like a ****
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [vR]EsCape___

Posted 17 April 2017 - 6:16 pm
ok i wear any other suggestion? :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 17 April 2017 - 6:18 pm
ignore others comment escape, hatters gonna hate.
wait for su camp reply
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [vR]EsCape___

Posted 17 April 2017 - 6:19 pm
ok Boss :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [7th]W0LF____

Posted 17 April 2017 - 6:39 pm
ok Boss :)
What if boss says suck my ****?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Slash

Posted 17 April 2017 - 8:43 pm
Who wants a beer?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 17 April 2017 - 8:48 pm
You can say what you want but Ive missed this. CS isnt dead yet ;lol
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [DSyR]ImNiHaL

Posted 17 April 2017 - 9:03 pm
FORUM WARS STARTED

Ready,
Steady,
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;gamer ;gamer ;gamer
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Beor]_Dagnir_

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:35 pm
hate to break it to you escape but riding the coat tail of a washed up indian player will do you no favors, friend.

The challenge to camp/su doesnt even really make that much sense as you suck at everything and would just make primez have to work extra hard to get a win. If you want to make a real challenge, do a bo7 or bo9 as unlike you su/camp actually know how to play more than just AB (and in your case CBA hero) at a really low level.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [7th]AwakeNg

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:18 am
u just embrassing urself escape
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 bukayosaka

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:51 am
Slash wrote:
Who wants a beer?
#

Ahem.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]tr4house

Posted 18 April 2017 - 2:15 am
ab noob map
can't wait to see all of u guys pressing Z then S and using runners with no attack stance :O i wonder who will get 200 kills first by 5 kills by random variation and then own game , rly complex, sophisticated map with many possibilities / outcomes tbh best of luck to u both sir
SUCK MAP ! x10000000000
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 18 April 2017 - 8:17 am
hate to break it to you escape but riding the coat tail of a washed up indian player will do you no favors, friend.

The challenge to camp/su doesnt even really make that much sense as you suck at everything and would just make primez have to work extra hard to get a win. If you want to make a real challenge, do a bo7 or bo9 as unlike you su/camp actually know how to play more than just AB (and in your case CBA hero) at a really low level.

Did not think he was your friend.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
12[3]456
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 79 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

O que é popular agora:
Word Association (93 usuários)
AoKTS updates (61 usuários)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (41 usuários)
1.6 reward campaing (39 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (15 usuários)
Os tópicos mais ativos da última semana: