Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Rating changes for the top 20.

Rating changes for the top 20.

+[OB_]ChronoJJ

Edited 10 October 2016 - 9:16 am by +[OB_]ChronoJJ
Historically, there has been a trend within the top 20 to point-sit and smurf. Such behaviors undermine the entire purpose of a rating ladder. While I acknowledge that the AoT rating ladder will never be perfect, I believe that the rating ladder could certainly be improved. Therefore, several minor rule changes are being implemented to help make the top 20 more authentic. These rule changes are as follows:

#1. In the 10-day decay cycle, A player within the top 20 must play an opponent who is either within 20 ranks, or 75 points. If an opponent does not fulfill either requirement, the player's rating will decay at the end of the 10-day cycle as if he had not played any games at all.

Note: This does not forbid top 20 players from playing opponents below the requirements. It just means that if a top 20 player does not play anyone in a 10 day span who meets the requirements, then the top 20 player will decay.

#2. A player is allowed only one username in the top 20. If a player brings more than one account into the top 20, then his highest-rated account will be reset to 1600.

#3. If a top-20 player repeatedly plays specific opponents over and over, while avoiding all others, then that player will also be subject to decay. This rule will be enforced in a case-by-case basis, and I will notify the offender player at least seven days before the decay will be implemented.

Therefore, there may be occasions when I am unable to enforce the sanctions in a timely fashion. In such instances, if the offending player has resolved the infraction prior to the punishment, then the punishment will not take place.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +[OB_]ChronoJJ

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:40 pm
~~just a bump to the top~~
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 23RaidingParty

Posted 18 March 2016 - 1:58 pm
age of mythology doesn't matter

excuse me while i go trade with my own market.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Silv3r_Surf3r

Posted 18 March 2016 - 3:30 pm
hello,

It becomes anything it is rules(rulers) harder and harder, it is évidentde to find an equal player
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Silv3r_Surf3r

Posted 18 March 2016 - 3:40 pm
VOOBLY IS A DICTATORSHIP.

You have to begin by lowering(going down) the row(rank) of 20 points everything 10 days, maintaining another 20 points if the player does not play with another player of the same row(rank), you go to destroy the interest of voobly and few has little to empty him(it) of these player.

He(It) will become more interesting I to play against his(its) computer.
Voobly soon died.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +BlackAdder_

Posted 18 March 2016 - 4:54 pm
This system does nothing else than getting rid of useless point-sitters that devolve the ladder. It's working very well in the Supremacy ladder, and seeing the sad situation with the CS one, we're aiming to give it some purpose again.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Mor_style

Posted 18 March 2016 - 9:19 pm
nice new rules ;good
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Asderty

Posted 15 April 2016 - 4:41 pm
Very good. But I really play 4 fun. Points sitting is stupid as the people who do it.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 +[OB_]ChronoJJ

Posted 10 October 2016 - 9:18 am
Bump

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Şu an en popüler:
AoKTS updates (73 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (71 kullanıcı)
Word Association (70 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (60 kullanıcı)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (34 kullanıcı)
CBA HERO v18 (19 kullanıcı)