AoKTS updates

Rogan29

Posted 31 December 2014 - 2:58 pm
mullikine wrote:
So easy to mapipulate triggers by area now.

LOL I made a mini CBA :)
I hope your programming skills are not like your map editing skills, because except changeing the ground texture you took an already existing map and put your name on it.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Rogan29

Posted 1 January 2015 - 9:13 am
mullikine wrote:
I chose cba because it's the most popular
Yeah and thats why you choose an unpopular map rather than v16 or something else like it.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 1 January 2015 - 11:36 am
Rogan29, I don't see any problem with his test. Also, if his map better than before his edit, we also can make it into the official map pack.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Hacks

Edited 2 January 2015 - 3:55 pm by _Hacks
Here is a bug report: in Aok, if you add a trigger which is cannot be found in the normal aok map editor. Example1: like - 200 resources (gold or stone or food or wood) the map crashes. Example2: adding gaia rocks or haystack ( or any object which is not found in the normal aok map editor causes a crash). But if i add these things in the first version of aokts, there is no problem.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Barsta

Posted 2 January 2015 - 6:21 pm
The disables list bugs out a lot too.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 mullikine

Edited 13 January 2015 - 3:49 pm by mullikine
Sorry guys for slow release this time. Thank you hacks and runningfree for the bug reports. Will look into the AoK bug. Anyway there is a search feature in aokts now :)

Hacks. Please try the version I just released. I fixed some bugs with adding units. Let me know if you're still having problems.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 13 January 2015 - 9:23 pm
I have trouble with map size changing. The " - " button working, but the " = " for me made by Shift+7 and thats not. May I ask for other keybind or button for it? Also fixed download link at your page, great work!
keep working ;thumbup
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 mullikine

Edited 13 January 2015 - 11:33 pm by mullikine
Ok Gallas, you can now reverse zoom by using shift. So "Shift -" will zoom in. I think azzzru had the opposite problem to you so I have also enabled "Shift =" for zooming out for when the "-" button doesnt work. Thanks for fixing the link by the way :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:39 pm
Shift + " - " working, thanks (shift+7 doing what simple 7 do, but now with shift + " - " you can remove it).
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 mullikine

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:48 pm
Hopefully it's ok. It's quite hard because there are so many different keyboards :(
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 mullikine

Posted 15 January 2015 - 9:48 am
[UB]_Hacks I think the problems you are having are because you are adding units and triggers which only work in AoC, not AoK. But this isn't your fault. I will make it so they do not appear if you cannot use them.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Barsta

Edited 15 January 2015 - 10:14 am by Barsta
Ahh. After using aokts for almost a month I have to say I'm so appreciative of your work. It cuts so much work out of making repititive triggers and the map function cuts down the time opening aoc to check coordinates.

(runningfree == hidingwithin)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 mullikine

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:20 am
Hey Hiding you should check out the latest trigtext thing. It's so cool! just click on map and search for trigger at that point. Anyway thanks for your encouragement. It makes me want to keep going knowing people are finding these updates useful! Anyway check out that thing! It's so cool lol
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Barsta

Posted 21 January 2015 - 9:53 am
mullikine wrote:
Hey Hiding you should check out the latest trigtext thing. It's so cool! just click on map and search for trigger at that point. Anyway thanks for your encouragement. It makes me want to keep going knowing people are finding these updates useful! Anyway check out that thing! It's so cool lol

That sounds awesome.

I managed to clean and fix an old spider blood map thanks to your work. Being able to see the triggers on the map is just great.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 mullikine

Posted 24 February 2015 - 8:28 am
Can now swap players with 1 button click. As an example, you can take a hunter-prey map (such as U Da Prey) and swap host with hunter (i.e. P1 and P3). This means when you host the map, you are the hunter! The way this works is it ajusts all the triggers so when it sees P1, it swaps with P3 and vice-versa. Also, it swaps ownership of all units between these two players. Not only that, it will take care of fixing the diplomacies of all the players and swapping their resources, AI (if it's a computer player), etc. The game will work as you expect!

Also, there is a flood fill for terrain. This means you can fill a non-rectangular area with a different terrain type with a single button click.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1234[5]678910111213141516
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 240 posts
फोरम कूदो
52 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 52 guests

What's popular right now: