MM2 Tournament

Thief54

Edited 19 August 2013 - 1:46 pm by Thief54
well we have mostly bus players here so we must have a bus cnr tournament and we have few f350 and tt players around but not in voobly. they playing at other communities. So without them it is not neccesary to make extra f350 or tt game. I call it f350 and tt together because tt players also play f350. it doesnt matter for them what kind of car it is. And we also have panoz players around but they also not in voobly. As far as can be seen we can have only bus cnr tournament here if we can't get other players. In conclusion i offering to delay this tournament at least 1 month so in this time we can decide what kind of tournaments we can have according to how many players we have and what kind of people we have. Because nat just updated and working properly here. It is too early to decide what we gonna do.

Thanks for asking our opinions and good luck :)

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _BBD_Paco

Posted 20 August 2013 - 3:03 am
Make use of the Voobly PM advertiser that annoy us with AoE stuff, send it over all the rooms and we can get a boost of a couple of people, some might remember playing the game and could do a nice come back.

I also agree with Thief, we cant really do a tourney with the amount of player we have, its too low and we been having the MM2 treat with less than 5 players sitting for over 8 hours without anyone coming in.

Also, is not a good idea to have a mix tourney, you either make it full City Bus or full F350.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _BBD_Paco

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:15 pm
I agree is not for Voobly users but for GR as well but you need to attack your current market and you will find at least an old timer, always take care of home first.

Mustang vs Cruiser is original Cops and Robbers
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 21 August 2013 - 1:28 am
get me a copy of the game and i will be willing to playing in this
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _BBD_Paco

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:50 pm
Also, I must ask in the name of all MM2 Voobly members, why is anti-cheat frame limit now 500? WE DONT WANT THAT! Make it like before 80.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _BBD_Paco

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:18 pm
Still, not needed. I already told NSGames to ask Elusive to change it back.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [LTV]sajmon14

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:45 pm
lol paco
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:02 am
i'm to lazy to download and install the game you willing to do it for me?

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: