Best of the best TOURNAMENT:

RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:54 pm
why complain for somethign thats free? why cry everytime you dont like something? Dry your tears one day you guys will be ok and big boys. Ya know get hair in funny places,start to like women,all that stuff that happens when you grow up just a little bit
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:55 pm
because zanchy doesnt play those and he would rather use 3 versions of RCB as picks in HIS tournament.

RCB is played quite a bit, classic and gold more so, especially classic 1v1 not days. 10th ok you can put up a fight for but I'm struggling for CB's... there aren't as many good, non camp CB's......

and yes I would sean, I'm not adding euro...... that's that lol, if u think ur the only guys that matters ur wrong, most ppl dont enter tournys bc they dnt know about them, cant get there, always the same maps aimed at the same people.. which is all true lol... so stfu and quit moaning, join or not and stop being a nerd.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:56 pm
Why not Grave or Woa?

Woa added, I need to find out about grave, i thought it lasts too long 1v1 but then again I don't really play it, I'll ask my reliable source masta xd
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:56 pm
Why not Grave or Woa?

+ Why not SS accel
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:57 pm
IMO I doubt anyone in the euro community needs a tournament to decide who the best players are , we all respect each other and we all have a pretty good understanding of how good everyone is .

BUT , if you're going to add alternative maps to this tourney EUROPE is the only alternative map played competitively on a regular basis , so it would be more than fair to add it . If you don't wanna add euro to alternative map picks , either remove alternative maps all together or change the title to something more suitable.

from eot... always from eot.... bla bla bla cry cry cry.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

You must login into Voobly to view image
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

I dont care how much a map is played lol? smosh is played a lot so basically you should add the 1v1 smosh version and the regular smosh version too, right? maybe another smosh version randomly made for good measure too?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 5:58 pm
[Eot_]I3en wrote:
The thing is you write best of the best tournament, but you don't add europe, which is a very challenging map, and usually (100%) played quicker than ffa RCB.

1vs1 europe can be played in 30 min on fast speed (ie 15min) on the map without islands.

Art of war games are much longer than any other maps here. Yet you added it !

but aow is the semi final decider... that's not soo bad if it lasts longer, we're not talking rcb ffa, rcb 1v1 average matches r like 10-20 aoc mins , mid gone usaully ppl quit.

in any case euro is not going to be fking added because only eot want it.. eot get everything they want tourny wise bla bla this bla bla that and it has a tournament in the next 4 weeks so stop posting about europe...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Aces]_Myth_Flan

Posted 2 August 2012 - 6:00 pm
The thing is you write best of the best tournament, but you don't add rm arabia, which is a very challenging map, and usually (100%) played quicker than ffa RCB.

1vs1 arabia can be played in 30 min on fast speed (ie 15min) on the map without islands.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 AMSTERDAMNED

RIP_SaVaGe wrote:
why complain for somethign thats free? why cry everytime you dont like something? Dry your tears one day you guys will be ok and big boys. Ya know get hair in funny places,start to like women,all that stuff that happens when you grow up just a little bit

Your understanding of the English language is inferior to that of a high school dropout , so please STFU unless you have anything meaningful to say.

The AOC CS Community is giving feedback , and all you can do is **** about how you don't wanna change any aspects of this tourney , I think you're the one that needs to grow up ;).
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

I dont care how much a map is played lol? smosh is played a lot so basically you should add the 1v1 smosh version and the regular smosh version too, right? maybe another smosh version randomly made for good measure too?

but there's no difference rofl other then hev cavs.. smosh is normally decided by start...
the idea of choosing diff maps was that it would make players play a range of maps as appose to sticking to their 2-3 maps that they're good at, brian could pick vet/smosh and pwn them, but in 3rd round choosing a blood might come unstuck when he has to pick gwarz or something for example.. ur not getting the point of this are u ;flowers
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 2 August 2012 - 6:02 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Dude.. dont add euro if you dont want to, thats cool, but stop saying its because ****ing eot want it. It's always about eot, eot make up 1/20th of the damn euro community dude.

Europe's not included, because you dont like it/want it included, that's fine. but be honest about it child :]
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 6:01 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 6:01 pm
The thing is you write best of the best tournament, but you don't add rm arabia, which is a very challenging map, and usually (100%) played quicker than ffa RCB.

1vs1 arabia can be played in 30 min on fast speed (ie 15min) on the map without islands.

flan copying/pasting xD best of best of cs , ill correct it
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 August 2012 - 6:02 pm
Dude.. dont add euro if you dont want to, thats cool, but stop saying its because ****ing eot want it. It's always about eot, eot make up 1/20th of the damn euro community dude.

im saying it's only eot who would be likely to join a tournament with a range of maps who also play euro, most of the ppl who play it wouldn't ;flowers

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
12345[6]7891011121314151617181920
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 298 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests