Scenario designing resources

BF_Basse

Posted 16 January 2012 - 4:24 pm
Hmm, it's a shame I lost my trigger-folder with all my useful triggers in .txt format :p

IIRC, there would require 1-X triggers for each king of building, where X being the highest number of that building a player can get. It's a complicated system, but would require quite a lot of triggers. Let me do some testing. If you feel like it's easier to just copy+paste the triggers, do so, because I don't think I'll be able to decrease the trigger-number with my anti-delete system :)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 16 January 2012 - 4:54 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
BF_Basse wrote:
Hmm, it's a shame I lost my trigger-folder with all my useful triggers in .txt format :p

IIRC, there would require 1-X triggers for each king of building, where X being the highest number of that building a player can get. It's a complicated system, but would require quite a lot of triggers. Let me do some testing. If you feel like it's easier to just copy+paste the triggers, do so, because I don't think I'll be able to decrease the trigger-number with my anti-delete system :)

Since I don't want to increase the # of active triggers further I think it will be easier to just copy them the way they are now. Thanks for the input though Basse! Did you ever finish kings blood? I really should check that out lol. ~5000 triggers! Can you post a link/send me one?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 BF_Basse

Posted 16 January 2012 - 9:14 pm
Since I don't want to increase the # of active triggers further I think it will be easier to just copy them the way they are now. Thanks for the input though Basse! Did you ever finish kings blood? I really should check that out lol. ~5000 triggers! Can you post a link/send me one?

It's finished, though I wanted to develop it further, but lack of motivation and laggy trigger editor in game made me be satisfied with what it is now :p

[You must login to view link]

It's not something really extraordinary with spells or something like that, more like a RISK-like CBA/blood :p
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Sharp__

Edited 17 January 2012 - 8:44 am by _Sharp__
"5) List of maps
[You must login to view link]
I found this list of old scenarios. I thought someone might want a few of these old maps."

This site belongs to a scenario thief. The very first map posted there, called "PTO final version" is a ripp of one of my maps called "PTO Cliffs & Waters". A complete ripp of my map design. He put his own name on it and claims he asked the original PTO creator for permission to edit a map which wasn't his.

Link to my map: [You must login to view link]
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Sharp__

Posted 17 January 2012 - 1:58 pm
does it really matter that much?

Well i don't care if people edit a map i made for the purpose of shaping it into their liking and enjoy it. Basically every major scenario has been edited many times.

But it's another thing when they steal your design which you have worked on for days/weeks/months and put their own name on it.

So ye it matters. That list is btw very incomplete. Most of the maps have bunch of doubles in it.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: