RCB SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN LADDER

[Tim]GHaremzalde

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:16 pm
Maybe zanchy can be a nice rcb player, but he isnt clear at all...

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/6541187
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/6541386
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/6541585

Teamming with a 1.3 like barbie...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 14 June 2012 - 11:25 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
show me the quote of where the **** i ****in said that.. please...
I believe you mentioned that before earlier in the topic before Masta brought in his idea, if i'm wrong i apoligise. How about you relax a bit and be a bit less combative, then maybe people will take you seriously.

I see another idea is for CBA Hero to have it's own ladder. I don't really think another ladder is a good idea, it will just increase point whoring and people going for high rates that don't deserve them

How about you respond to my whole argument instead of just one point, and bens too, and then maybe this topic can go somewhere constructive instead of just in circles.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Edited 14 June 2012 - 11:36 pm by [ViCiouS]Archybot
Dude, there is a large RCB community, its the 3 most popular map on CS.... i dont ever see anyone playing Europe...maybe ..just maybe... one game every now and then.... its funny to see how this argument makes some of u mad....the reason for this is to help the aoc community... its like this....
(THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, SO DONT WET UR PANTIES)
What if CBA HERO was ADDED TO BLOODs rating system?
it will totally destroy the blood system...in within a few weeks...why? cause its a very popular map that is played at the same level CBA is played. THEN you would see post of BLOOD players complainin about CBA HERO should b Removed.. etc.... and FOR SURE THE ISSUE WOULD B FIXED and the Post would not go from page to page like this one is...full of arguing...why? cause most mods are blood players... not thinking for voobly but for their personal matter and their friends.. i dont think its very fair...

I never thought I'd say this, but damn, I never thought I would meet someone more ****ed than Zanchy in the RCB hivemind. Thanks for proving me wrong.

1. First of all, you are ****ed if you think blood players run Voobly. Voobly is ran by red names (Administrators) not mods. Administrators make the policies/run Voobly, moderators enforce and watch over. Only ONE administrator is a blood player, and she's super inactive, and doesn't do anything in the rated policies/complaints department (She only does stuff in the background in terms of running Voobly).
Torm/chris/micro/pieter/hackz/josh/nsgames/kitt - not CS players.
Rambit/Donnie - TD/Alternative player
Tic/Master_G/Taff - CB player
KaT - blood player (and she has not played in almost a year, you can pretty much consider her a non-player).
Please, show me where we have blood players running Voobly.

2. You can add all the ****ty maps to the blood players, the only one's you'll see really complaining making 10+ page topics are mexicant's and pathetic players like you. We really don't play rated games, why do we care about what maps are rated in the blood ladder? When you guys realize that ratings in CS aren't anything but a number, you'll start to mature a bit.

3. You probably aren't even reading this since you failed kindergarden reading, so I'm just going to assume if you don't respond to this point that: you are 12, gay, and mommy's special kid.

4. Bigger isn't better. Bloods will always be the most competitive community in CS. The ratio of good players to total amount of players is WAY higher in bloods than it'll EVER be in RCB/CBA/any other game CB map. Ratings are, in theory, supposed to be for competition, so therefore I could argue that only bloods should be rated and/or have more ladders in CS, but I won't because you are too mentally ill to comprehend half the words in this post anyway.

5. None of us are mad unlike you, it's a ****ing video game that we actually care about. Most of us it took up a significant part of our childhood. The reason we respond to these horrible ideas is because they are, in fact, ****ing ****ed and would only ruin this game even more than vetev/gamepark/igz/voobly has already.

6. Life isn't fair, grow the **** up and realize that.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:32 pm
FIne.
I dont support that cba hero should b added to cba...
that's not a good idea..
i started this argument with the plan to get rcb a ladder... but then as i read other opinions.. i realized...
CBAHERO is more popular... i agree.
So i discard the idea of RCB having a ladder.
CBA hero deserves it..
Point whoring will always and forever b active... nothing can stop that...as long as their is a rating system.
My point:
Cba hero have its own ladder(trial) see how it works out.
If its a success then Reset Castle Blood, if not then Go back to old ways.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:39 pm
archy's jus mad coz he can't play either of them :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:40 pm
Archy... all u do is insult and u call ur self mature?
btw am 22 and i live with my GF, father of 2 kids and am a proud Mexican American.
it is a video game, but u wanna right long paragraphs for a video game.... ok gotcha :)
u dont even play CB why does it concern u? O_o i see ur games are minimal on that ladder and high on Bloods. really this is nothing about bloods or CBA....
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:44 pm
FIne.
that's not a good idea..
i started this argument with the plan to get rcb a ladder... but then as i read other opinions.. i realized...
CBA hero deserves it..
Point whoring will always and forever b active... nothing can stop that...as long as their is a rating system.
My point:
This is a good idea kinda, but this could go on indefinately (i.e if a map becomes 'too' popular make a new ladder for it) and we could end up with far too many ladders.

Also, it's a minority who want this, a lot of the cba hero players don't post on here and i doubt they want to move to a ladder since theyve got high rates on cb ladder (and let's face it rate is very important to a lot of cb players), doesn't mean it's not a good idea, just some of the obstacles in the way of doing this.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:51 pm
Voobly changes a lot of settings... i know someday ratings will change again....
am 2.1k in Cb... and i won't care if i get reset it... and new start is a good start. i see many top players with same rate for months...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:01 am
well cba hero really just flew up there, real quick...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 9:50 am
FIne.
that's not a good idea..
CBA hero deserves it..
My point:

This is a reasonable post. CBA Hero seems like it would hurt any ladder it was in. To be honest, the map sucks as well, it's mainly popular because it's easy to branch into since every player on Voobly has some sort of CBA background.

Resetting one ladder can create a huge amount of complaints as well.

@ Zanchy - you mad bro cause you can only play CS in a dying community bruh? or you mad cause you're a virgin who can't pick up an e-date like Moe can? do you even workout bruh? faggot
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:55 am
yeah reseting ladder will create a issue, but like i said some of those rates have been the same for months... u cant even tell whos really on TOp....
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:14 pm
can outlift u bruh :) ud be supprised
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:17 pm
AGREED !!!
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:37 pm
can outlift u bruh :) ud be supprised
Nah you can't lol
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:48 pm
I'm just trying to change the conversation, it matter very little. Ben's say dosen't or shouldn't matter here, he dosen't play CS and hasn't in ages :S

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
123456789[10]11
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 164 posts
फोरम कूदो
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Most active threads in past week: