RCB SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN LADDER

RIP_TreasoN_

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:55 pm
ben shut up and go to rm..

u dnt even play here anymore..........

nobody other then eot/vicious or ur close blood friends know u, know u exist here... ur a nobody so nobody cares about ur opinion.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:58 pm
Quote:
ben shut up and go to rm..

u dnt even play here anymore..........

nobody other then eot/vicious or ur close blood friends know u, know u exist here... ur a nobody so nobody cares about ur opinion.
Thanks Zanch.
Obviously RM isn't working for him cause his here Yappin......
calling people stupid blah blah...ur the one that looks stupid wrting those long ass paragraphs of things we already cleared.
Your saying we want RCB to have its own ladder.... ur stupid.... go back and read some of the previous comments.. please..
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:01 pm
I really dont see what the problem is on reseting CB Ladder and adding a new CBA HERO ladder by itself.... maybe some of the mods care for their clan mates and their rates... if htis is about rates just say so... and GG and watever...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:06 pm
You two really like proving the things I highlighted. Absolute ****ing ****s, and you're oblivious to it lmao.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:07 pm
You have played me approximately 5 times total including ffa/2x2x2x2 games so saying I don't cut it is uninformed and simply speculative.

- charles, im close to lots of rcb players, when u were playing it because ur a high rated player ppl talk and watch recs and i watched a few to see how u were getting on, i encourage ppl to get into playing the map, or was hoping to. It's an informed decision actually because you only ever played low ranked players, had more losses then wins and for example lost to me when you had GLOBAL and 2 hereos and i had 1 group of subs on middle

There's no point really arguing with you if your just going to make stuff up.
Im glad you wasted your time watching rec's of me??? Can't say I've done this for you.
Anyone who knows me knows I try to play the highest rated games possible. This applies to all CS maps including RCB. I played 4 RCB games recently because I saw it was only 1750+. All but 1 froze and the other Fuja led me to victory :P. I know plenty of players who would like 40/45% win rate in 16+ ffa RCB. I've beaten a couple of 2k+ RCB players 1v1 also... does not mean im better than them @ RCB just means im capable of beating good players.
Yes you beat me in one of the most embarrassing ways to lose an RCB game. I had just gotten global and for w/e reason was not even thinking about a side attack... so kudos.

Also if you didn't read my entire last post please reconsider. Your accomplishing nothing by having this argument with me. As far as im concerned as long as your defending the topic and leaving me out of it you can say w/e you want.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:10 pm
TELL ME WHY THATS A PROBLEM TO ADD CBA HERO LADDER AND RESET CB LADDER?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:14 pm
Am not a ****... i just choose to ignore the stupid.
i want someone with authority to reply to me...on my last message
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:19 pm
Ben - Jus seriously.. go away..... you are making yourself look stupid on a gaming website, now that takes some skill.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:23 pm
TELL ME WHY THATS A PROBLEM TO ADD CBA HERO LADDER AND RESET CB LADDER?

I really have no problem with this strategy personally. I think it should of started with CBA but I can understand why it didn't.
It seems to me that majority of CS players are against ladder changes. I know pretty much all RCB/MCB players would really like this adjustment to be made. However I think the opposite applies to most CBA players which unfortunately make up the much higher percentage of players. Must keep in mind most CBA players only play CBA or play it 90%+ of the time. A non-CBA player or a mixed game player sees minimal difference between CBA/CBA-Hero. But a CBA player sees many differences between the two maps and most don't want them together.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:25 pm
Would you like to highlight how I am making myself look stupid? Or are you unable to make a rebuttal to anything I highlighted in my two "essay" posts? I'm intrigued how you are able to label stupidity without explaining why or how.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:28 pm
CBA SHOULDNT B RESET IT.... lets put CBA aside....
Nothing in CBA should be added of changed...
CBA HERO should have its own ladder.... i think a TRIAL LADDER FOR CBA HERO to see what happens...
and if it works and every goes well... then reset cb ladder...?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:30 pm
ur not work my time.. am just gonna put u aside as i said for CBA...
maybe u will stop posting.... or ill make a new post just for u... u can go post there....and talk to yourself maybe once in awhile ill go check and reply to u so u wont feel so lonely..
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Edited 14 June 2012 - 9:33 pm by [ViCiouS]Archybot
I don't get why you think RCB should have a ladder of it's own, and say bloods shouldn't be seperated. Bloods are VERY different and they are all on the same ladder.

If I take anything from this topic its:
1. ALL Castle Blood, yes - ALL, should be on one ladder. CBA/RCB/CBF/MCB/Hero - 1 ladder. Just like bloods.
2. RCB players didn't pass reading class.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:39 pm
lol Archy did u not read... go back a read a few comments......
But bloods aren't popular by themselves....
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 obi11

Posted 14 June 2012 - 9:44 pm
I am a CBA player, most of my games are 4v4 175+, I've played some CBA Hero too, and got to 18+ fairly easy. I don't see why they can't be in same ladder or why some people is against it. Anyone can see that CBA Hero has completely destoyed the CB ladder, and IT MUST be removed, it simpy does not belong there.

@Archybot No one plays bloods nowadays, it is just irrelevant what you are saying...

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1234567[8]91011
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 164 posts
फोरम कूदो