RCB SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN LADDER

[Eot_]dope___

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 14 June 2012 - 7:50 pm
Quote:
Argument by RCB guys: We played RCB 999999 times and know it inside out and wanna dominate a separate ladder because there will not be as much competition as there is in cba or cba hero.

Firstly, competition is one thing and map difficulty is another. If hundreds of people play cba then you have to excel to actually be the best. Being the best of a tiny group means little. It is definitely harder than 99% of all other maps in CS, that much is true. It is simply not as competitive as CBA or CBA hero.

Secondly, its boring. Maybe it was once a fun map, I don't think it is now.
it's not about dominating a ladder, its about separating two different maps...
it's like this; if u host a cba hero 170+ and player enters wiht a rate of 19+ and sucks in game, it's probably because he plays RCB...same deal with rcb....we host 17+ FFA game or teams... some dude enters with 2k rating and is clueless....why? because his a cba hero player....
Even if for some miracle they PUT CBAHERO in its own ladder and reset cb ladder... i dont play much to try to "dominate" ladder.... am here for all the RCB players in voobly from 13+ and up....all the way....
CBA HERO is as popular as CBA, then why shouldnt have its own ladder and reset CB ladder?
i did change my argument after Masta's good idea of CBA Hero having its own ladder and CB Reseted...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [_sT]thunderbird

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 14 June 2012 - 7:57 pm
_LaoZi_ wrote:
How about we unrate RCB map altogether. Zanchy likes it and and he point ****s with this map ;)

you cant point **** with RCB...i would like you to try it and show it to me how its done.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:00 pm
you cant point **** with RCB...i would like you to try it and show it to me how its done.

+1 mate :) , rcb rates are quite legit.

you see how clueless they are, everybody has agreed with us, only the old ignorant blood players who don't lol........

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:06 pm
Quote:
1+ GG Thunderbird
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:18 pm
Yea RCB have lot players, and CBA hero is most CBA rate, donthate roxxxor finally, RCB should had own ladder
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:30 pm
there are tonnes of rcb players, it's still 3rd most popular map just most don't waste time spamming forums like the blood players :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:33 pm
Quote:
there are tonnes of rcb players, it's still 3rd most popular map just most don't waste time spamming forums like the blood players
they don't...why? cause they are too buzy playing RCB GAMES, while the Blood community is dying and all they got is go on FOrum talk shyt and play cba and hero.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [xCs]B

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:35 pm

you see how clueless they are, everybody has agreed with us, only the old ignorant blood players who don't lol........

Everybody.... see this is why this argument isn't getting any more legitimate. You can't just vote for everybody. You are not the god of CS, no matter how much you think you are.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:36 pm
As I thought, my reply is ignored because people are more interested in reiterating their garbage opposed to reading someone's reply, and would rather nitpick at what they like to see through skim reading.
  • There are top players in RCB because they find the map fun enough to persist at it and spend enough time to excel in it. Just because top CBA/Blood/Alternative players do not find it to be as fun as the maps they prefer to play, does not mean RCB is too hard for them. Why should they have to prove themselves in a map they wish not to play, when it's bugged anyways. I'd also wish you would stop singling out the bloods community in your little crusade for RCB, there are many users in this topic who are a part of other communities who feel the same way as SOME blood players on this RCB issue. The RCB community seem to have this massive god complex.
  • Zanchy, your ego is your hindrance. You could be such a respectable player and a better player than what you are. I don't go around forums labeling you and your RCB friends noobs because I would dominate you in RM, which is undeniably much harder than CS, in order to make out the RCB community to be a pack of "noobs". Your logic is terribly flawed, just because you beat a few people in a dying community group and played over 1400 games to get there. You also mistaken competition with skill. RCB community play 1 map religiously for several years, hence why you perceive it to be so hard to learn. Bloods community skill died off over 3 years ago when 90% of players lost interest in practicing 1400 games in order to stay in shape. I could use the exact same argument for a map like Europe as you have done for RCB as well (let's not get into that).
  • A map does not determine skill. The people who play the map determine skill. You guys continue to neglect that in order to try and strengthen your argument for RCB having it's own ladder. The RCB community is filled with absolutely brilliant players, but that isn't due to the map itself. It's due to the players will to practice religiously and broaden their map range to improve themselves as all-rounders. The players you mentioned all undeniably have that will.
  • Separating two different maps as an argument, in order to get better matched games? If somebody hits 1900 in bloods playing smosh, and then joins a 1900 TG of Gwarz and totally sucks, does that give myself an argument for every Blood map to have it's own ladder if I can mention a large enough number of players who play it? No, it doesn't.
  • The majority, if not all the people who have agreed with you are RCB players. Do not mistaken people who have suggested combining CBA-Hero and CBA together as a form of agreement for your side. Suggesting the combination of CBA-Hero and CBA arose ages ago, well before this topic was made.

Personally, I think all the CBs should be bunched together and rated in order for their competitive flaws to be weakened, and bloods/alternative maps to become unrated, and the ladder to be reset. The CS ladder should then be known as the CB ladder, as CS shouldn't have a rated ladder to measure it or represent it, nor should players who continue to cheat the system be representatives of CS by having their names in the top 20/100 of the flawed CS ratings.

I don't consider myself a blooder, nor a CSer anymore, at least for the last few years. The new generation of players have tainted what CS was all about, and killed off the fun in bloods, as well as other favourites like Europe. At least in the old days, even as kids, we had some dignity and passion in our gaming. Nowadays, a number is more important than a good game.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Most Valuable Player
Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:39 pm
D you've only ever beaten me once at rcb, you played me over 50 times 1v1 as octo and won once, I used to go on 50-120 + win streaks at 1v1 rcb, even haters will vouch for me, hence why my first account was 700-40 before bloods. and that was a 2 hour game where we both had 2000 kills +. You , as damian have never ever beaten me, not as blue or red... there was one game I dropped where I was winning (Tic) agreed as red, more pop, castles, upgrades, high ground and score... but it got reset. So don't even go there, I helped teach fujative, don't make out you or him are above me in any way shape or form. And yes I did, I spend a week playing 1v1s and practise 2v2s teaching you the map, then I lead the tournament commanding you, you just using micro to win your guy and me mine. (Because you do have good micro that's a given.) Top players do play it, Idon't class 99% of eot or lc or w/e as top players lol, maybe charlie is a top player at some maps, didnt quite cut rcb, brian too, like gg (goku) did cut it, me and him used to play 10 x a day, he was an rcb pro, my student before learning other maps. He's a top player. FFA's do crash sure, lots , but as does CBA's........ not to mention the game is only decided in the first few minutes where one guy is a noob and the other pro lol..

All I got from this is that you have played way more 1v1 RCB than anyone else and think your amazing because of it.
And yes you should beat me 1v1 when I have played less than 20 times and you have played more than anyone else. You have played me approximately 5 times total including ffa/2x2x2x2 games so saying I don't cut it is uninformed and simply speculative.
It would do you better to not mention things that are irrelevant to the actual topic like how good or bad I am at RCB. Try defending your map instead of discrediting the people you are trying to start an argument with.

There hasn't been one non RCB player in this thread agreeing with the headline. The only outside support is for moving CBA-Hero which has nothing to do with whether or not RCB should have its own ladder.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:43 pm
Quote:
Zanchy, your ego is your hindrance. You could be such a respectable player and a better player than what you are. I don't go around forums labeling you and your RCB friends noobs because I would dominate you in RM
Go to RM and stay there.... challenge a top player of RM, this is CS if u havent notice...
how the **** u gonna come to CS and challenge someone in RM....
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:46 pm
All i know for a fact is..if there was aproblem with a blood map or soemthing blood related it would b fix right away.... kinda funny rofl
Ohh... wooh hoo a BLood Tourney coming soon not surprised. ^_^
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:47 pm
Go to RM and stay there.... challenge a top player of RM, this is CS if u havent notice...
how the **** u gonna come to CS and challenge someone in RM....

Thanks. You have just proven in my previous opening point how the RCB side like to nitpick through skim reading to create an argument, and then take a point out of context, in order to create a new argument which will go on for a page or so. Quote the entire bullet point, then reiterate what you have to say.

You've just proven how ****ing stupid you are.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 14 June 2012 - 8:57 pm by RIP_TreasoN_
You have played me approximately 5 times total including ffa/2x2x2x2 games so saying I don't cut it is uninformed and simply speculative.

- charles, im close to lots of rcb players, when u were playing it because ur a high rated player ppl talk and watch recs and i watched a few to see how u were getting on, i encourage ppl to get into playing the map, or was hoping to. It's an informed decision actually because you only ever played low ranked players, had more losses then wins and for example lost to me when you had GLOBAL and 2 hereos and i had 1 group of subs on middle , not to mention when i won against u when u had khans early and me subs
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 8:55 pm
Am not gonna sit here and read ur long shyt talking about Zanchy and Europe blah blah.. did u miss my argument?
I have only typed it like 5 times.....
CBA HERO SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN LADDER and RESET CB LADDER....
I NO LONGER THINK RCB SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN LADDER.

ur right a map dont determine skillz, but u can't say "smoosh" is alot better than RCB cause its not.
US RCB PLAYERS NEVER SUGGESTED THAT CBAHERO SHOULD BE COMBINE WITH CBA....

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
123456[7]891011
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 164 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

Temas más activos de la semana: