RCB SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN LADDER

[Eot_]dope___

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 14 June 2012 - 3:45 am
Quote:
Terrible idea.

Smosh is more popular then this **** map
I guess ur pop limit is 40, u cant handle a massive pop of 400 ;)
u say its gay, when smoosh is jsut go middle and GG how gay is that.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 50ShadesOfRcb_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 3:47 am
RCB IS 10x better than smoosh, sorry LC.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 __CarnAge___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 1:10 pm
atm there are 15 CBA HERO game and 14 CBA games... you can't say that CBA is the most popular game anymore... it's same as CBA Hero if you're looking how many players are playing it...
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 2:13 pm
1st off to loazi,i dnt point **** with rcb ...... i play it, if i get lots of pts i win lots of matches but ull find i do that on all ladderslol.

2nd chopin, 10th was the best map 2v2v2v2 yes but it's too hard for even voobly rcb players, they are too into their gens and bbts n stuff .

3rd danny yes it's true, ive been a blood player for a while, i have over 1400 blood games in the past year, i totally agree, blood players cannot really micro in general and would not be able to control that kind or amount of army and therefore do not and can't play it, so they stick to their 40 men maps where a little speed or a mistake makes the difference rather then micro or anything half skillful, they said to learn bloods then say that, i did , beat just about every1 and still say it.

4th tony yes, dont even argue, u cant compare rcb to smosh rofl.

5th cory - rcb has a bigger community then all of bloods combined as i previously said , that's a fact not fiction let alone just smosh. Right now there are 2 blood games with 4 players in each and 5 RCB games, 2 with 7 players, 2 with 8 and 1 filling up......... RCB is not as popualar as cba or hero bc it's harder, fact, but much more popular still than bloods and or mcb lol.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 14 June 2012 - 2:44 pm
OH shhit break it down for these closed minded ****s gary....Masta had hands down the best idea in moving hero to cba and reseting cb laDDER that way nobody can cry about rcb having its own ladder like it should......
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 14 June 2012 - 4:14 pm
Smosh is pretty crap in 1v1 and 2v2.

Its a lot more interesting 3v3 or 4v4 though.

Bad logic in saying "popularity = map is easy" for cba/hero and then saying rcb is more popular than bloods :P
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ViCiouS]Skreemo

Posted 14 June 2012 - 5:05 pm
How much I would donate if I could give certain users a big "****wit" badge to go under their name to inform general users to avoid any form of rational discussion with that user, otherwise proceed at their own peril.
  • By OP's logic, every map should have it's own ladder if I can name 43 players who play that map semi-regularly. -facepalm-
  • Mix CBA-Hero into the CBA ladder. This is actually plausible.
  • Reset CB ladder? I believe every ladder is due for a reset and Voobly rules are due for scrutiny and change.
  • Topics like these have been purely motivated by the original poster's want of being top of the ladder in question, hence the request for change.
  • Describing RCB as unparalleled gaming - Further reasoning for the "****wit" badge to be introduced.
  • Voobly run by blood/Europe players? How many facepalms could one perform in a topic before setting a record?
  • Calling a CS map a noob map? All maps have players who hone their skills to that map and can give potentially challenging games. However, CS is in no league like Rm and Dm due to the imbalance and sheer diversity in map range and community.
  • CS players arguing over CS map abilities (40 pop vs 400 pop). Dare I say it -facepalm-.
  • Blood players lack micro compared to RCB players? -facepalm- You're arguing about macro, not micro you ****ing idiot. At least get your terminology correct before you criticise an entire community of players.

Ya'll need a history lesson. During Zone, Bloods dominated the map scene, followed by Alternative maps like TDs and RPGs, PTOs and UDPs, and then all the CBs combined were the minority (MCB, RCB, CBF - well before CBA came into existence - regarded as the noobs genre until Geen revolutionised their world). CS was unrated, and bloods were in such popular demand, sheerly because of how fun and dynamic all of the maps were, and CB games often resulted in people quitting before 5 minutes due to civ. People weren't judged on a rating number, but by how they performed in clan matches and in 1v1s and even in FFAs. The days of XZ, sN, mVz, PQWeR, LC, lzookz, xl, MK, 300, MHC and so many more famous and competitive clans, it makes you miss the old days.

Fast forward to GamePark where ratings were introduced, half the community were lost due to lack of information on client change (GameSpy being an abomination in match-making and guaranteed viruses) and the war between Empires Legacy and GamePark which EL lost. Ratings caused huge issues and many complaints, and were ultimately dropped. The only players who played in the rated rooms when they were reintroduced were the MCB community (Kings clan and Huns clan - not to be confused with Efkan).

Fast forward to Voobly who provide a better overall client and enforced ratings from the get-go, the blood community continued to dwindle slowly, and the CB communities started to rise and grow exponentially (specifically CBA).

Fast forward to the introduction of multiple ladders in CS, and some maps become popular again, then slowly, players retract from other players on their own level to preserve their rating in the ladder. Players move onto 1 map per ladder and perfect their play as best as they can, while playing stacked team games or bashing on noobs in 1v1.

Over the 8-9 years of gaming I've had in CS, one thing is clear. CS without ratings were the most competitive days in CS gaming. However, the skill level of players is much higher today than it was on Zone, which is natural due to growth over the years (CB players as a majority didn't even know of patrol on Zone, yet it was common knowledge for a Blooder).

It isn't Voobly's fault, nor any of the staff that the state of CS is dismal compared to that of Zone. It's ****tards who complain and **** about everything to promote their own selfish egos through whatever means they pride themselves on, that add to the natural decay process of CS, and help to accelerate it. Voobly should not, and will not give RCB it's own ladder. Moving CBA-Hero to the CBA ladder is entirely different argument, and can merit reasonable responses.

You will notice those who present a neat and respectable topic for change in CS often receive the least amount of comments while topics such as these end up being 10+ page arguments where a minority will refuse to acknowledge any form of a well presented rebuttal to their original and additional arguments, which mostly end up being constituted of reiterated garbage from their initial argument.

I recommend locking the topic, I fail to see anybody responding well to my argument, nor could I see any sense being made from this topic in the long run. It was nice reminiscing about Zone again and producing another quality rant though ;)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 14 June 2012 - 5:38 pm by RIP_TreasoN_
We're not in zone we are many many years after, people like me were not around then or were in GSA, we are talking about now.

Blood players are noobs, it's just the way i see it, that ranges from lc, to eot to vicious to w/e.... ive never seen a blood player become an RCB pro, not tom, brian, charlie, damian nobody.... though they've tried. Look at the players who started off souly as RCB players.. myself, vezir, myth flan fujative... top players all around no? haha 90% of bloods are too easy, patrol 40 men to a middle and make upgrades... even the harder bloods like Gwarz are incomparable to how hard and tactical RCB can be, it doesn't matter on the level, in Gwarz it's patrol with 60 men, keep the 2 hereos , advance ages and make bbts... Maps like smosh need not even be spoke about, most of you **** smosh.. all you do is patrol 40 archers, take them to mid or hills, keep going, use a few runners.... kill towers.. I and am sure others actually lose the map because it's too easy, not very tactical and hence you can't do **** all about it if you make a silly mistake like regroup or patrol freeze or same time mid, luck takes over alot.... you guys learn RCB to a decent level, until you've played in many games with top players, 2k rates and then speak, I did the same with bloods. As for it deserving its own ladder, everybody other then the blood players have said yes lol.. but resetting cb ladder and putting cba hero in cba ladder sounds good too.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Aces]ReguLator1

Edited 14 June 2012 - 5:58 pm by [Aces]ReguLator1
What's hard about controlling 200 units? all you do in RCB is press 1z,2z,3z etc. that's what hotkeys are for. If you were fighting in multiple places with 200 units at once then I would have to agree with you, but you don't need any kind of macro skills to play RCB.
What would you define as a RCB pro? I have beaten you in RCB and always been able to give GG's to Final and Fuja, I won a RCB tourney but I was teamed with you, you must have done all the work right? RCB just isn't that fun that's why "top" players don't play it very much - 1v1 is almost always decided in the first few minutes (and almost always in p1's favour if the two players are equal) and FFA crashes 50% of the time.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 6:40 pm
Quote:
What's hard about controlling 200 units?
Its alot harder to control 40 uits, thats the point.
And i dont use hotkeys at all ;)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]dope___

Posted 14 June 2012 - 6:42 pm
@WealthyMemories
am not gonna even bother reading your long essay...
i noticed u were talking about before and ZONE...
Well, we are talking about right now on Voobly....
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_Loki

Posted 14 June 2012 - 6:54 pm
What's hard about controlling 200 units? all you do in RCB is press 1z,2z,3z etc. that's what hotkeys are for. If you were fighting in multiple places with 200 units at once then I would have to agree with you, but you don't need any kind of macro skills to play RCB.
What would you define as a RCB pro? I have beaten you in RCB and always been able to give GG's to Final and Fuja, I won a RCB tourney but I was teamed with you, you must have done all the work right? RCB just isn't that fun that's why "top" players don't play it very much - 1v1 is almost always decided in the first few minutes (and almost always in p1's favour if the two players are equal) and FFA crashes 50% of the time.

I cant agree with you and some others in this topic. Back in GSA i spent my time there to >90% playing only RCB, because IT IS the best and and most fun scenario out there. It is more complex, there are much more different ways to win, many different strategies to learn.

your "top" players dont play it very much, because probably they are not top players in RCB. everyone i would consider as a top RCB player, loves to play it.

FFA doesnt crash 50% of the time. Back in GSA we used to play often (depending on the time of day) only with known people. this was a near guarantee for a good game, where no one would crash etc. Freezes were also much less common. RCB may have a general higher risk of crashing, because of its complexity, structure, triggers etc and the general lack of skill and experience of new players (RCB is also much more frustrating than other scenarios if you dont know how to play it).

im quite sure, the players im used to play RCB with, will see this the same way.

+1 RCB own ladder
+1 CBA Hero to CBA Ladder

(why should CBA have own ladder, and RCB not?)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 14 June 2012 - 7:23 pm by RIP_TreasoN_

D you've only ever beaten me once at rcb, you played me over 50 times 1v1 as octo and won once, I used to go on 50-120 + win streaks at 1v1 rcb, even haters will vouch for me, hence why my first account was 700-40 before bloods. and that was a 2 hour game where we both had 2000 kills +. You , as damian have never ever beaten me, not as blue or red... there was one game I dropped where I was winning (Tic) agreed as red, more pop, castles, upgrades, high ground and score... but it got reset. So don't even go there, I helped teach fujative, don't make out you or him are above me in any way shape or form. And yes I did, I spend a week playing 1v1s and practise 2v2s teaching you the map, then I lead the tournament commanding you, you just using micro to win your guy and me mine. (Because you do have good micro that's a given.) Top players do play it, Idon't class 99% of eot or lc or w/e as top players lol, maybe charlie is a top player at some maps, didnt quite cut rcb, brian too, like gg (goku) did cut it, me and him used to play 10 x a day, he was an rcb pro, my student before learning other maps. He's a top player. FFA's do crash sure, lots , but as does CBA's........ not to mention the game is only decided in the first few minutes where one guy is a noob and the other pro lol..
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 14 June 2012 - 7:40 pm
Argument by RCB guys: We played RCB 999999 times and know it inside out and wanna dominate a separate ladder because there will not be as much competition as there is in cba or cba hero.

Firstly, competition is one thing and map difficulty is another. If hundreds of people play cba then you have to excel to actually be the best. Being the best of a tiny group means little. It is definitely harder than 99% of all other maps in CS, that much is true. It is simply not as competitive as CBA or CBA hero.

Secondly, its boring. Maybe it was once a fun map, I don't think it is now.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 14 June 2012 - 7:41 pm
^FFA games...

set a rate limit and play 2012 not 2011 and freezing + feeding will be lessened significantly

Also, it doesn't just take pro + noob next to each other for the game to be decidied. Silly talk right there. You can interfere with said feeding ya know and make the noob your food. =P

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
12345[6]7891011
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 164 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

Most active threads in past week: