RCB 2012 Complaints

[MeT]_Soujiro_

Posted 14 May 2012 - 8:49 pm
RCB 2011 ≈ RCB 2012 ≈ a potential RCB 2013.

If you're going to hate you should hate on RCB Gold in general. =)
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Walzmfront

Edited 15 May 2012 - 5:37 am by Walzmfront
Well, for your own benefit, _SuckIDo_, I suggest you do not create RCB 2013.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

Edited 15 May 2012 - 5:52 am by [MeT]_Soujiro_
Agreed. Wanting to improve the community is a bad idea. Best not to bother.

And before you counter a handful of people do like 2012 better than 2011 and play it exclusively so in their eyes the community was indeed improved. =)

Oh, also. **** you and die a painful death.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 15 May 2012 - 5:55 am

And before you counter a handful of people do like 2012 better than 2011 and play it exclusively so in their eyes the community was indeed improved. =)

Oh, also. **** you and die a painful death.
GUYS MAD
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Walzmfront

Posted 15 May 2012 - 3:12 pm
UserNotFound wrote:
Yes, you should definitely derive your own benefit from these things instead of doing it for people like me.
UserNotFound wrote:
My hand cannot even hold a person.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ A ]BadSystem

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:42 am
lL__ wrote:
suck :S
1 noob map
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 18 May 2012 - 3:48 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
1 noob map

I can win ~2/3 of the games I play of 2011 yet on names I've hosted 2012 on solely my win loss isn't nearly as good.

Something is wrong with you guys if all you can say is noob map/suck. Seriously. This is a noob map BECAUSE... is it that hard to use your brain and state a reason? Or are you just saying it's noob because you got wtf pwned.

Here's why 2011 is more noob than 2012:
  • Strong civs dominate and not enough balance between civs (noob map just like cba where's it's strongly luck based)... at least in 2012 I made the civs more even and made the center bombards undead to help balance things out/remove any luck/spite factor
  • Buy a genitour to live if you're about to die in your base for the majority of games and keep a group outside to shoot any monks if they come or garrison gen then kill monk... easy as hell to survive.
  • Much easier to die in 2012. Strong super store units. Bigger map with water surrounding the bases so you can essentially transport anyone on the map. More room to hide kings so it's harder to keep track of things.
  • ... not going to bother listing more because you're probably too thick to even comprehend them

If you enjoy playing the game why wouldn't you want to make it more enjoyable via giving specific feedback? I'm done editing this thing because of ****heads like you but someone else may take over.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Walzmfront

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:30 pm
If you enjoy playing the game why wouldn't you want to make it more enjoyable via giving specific feedback?
Everything is bad.
Quote:
I'm done editing this thing because of ****heads like you but someone else may take over.
They may as well start from scratch.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 18 May 2012 - 1:47 pm
I love how you made that name just to troll this thread. You're a joke. I guarantee you couldn't do better if you edited the map as well.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Walzmfront

Edited 19 May 2012 - 3:01 pm by Walzmfront
I love how you made that name just to troll this thread. You're a joke.
I love how you didn't even bother to look beyond this thread before making that accusation. If you're this lazy about that, imagine how many corners you cut in scenario design.
Quote:
I guarantee you couldn't do better if you edited the map as well.
Not the point.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 May 2012 - 3:13 pm
Big whoop you made that name to troll more than one thread. Either way. You're still a joke.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Walzmfront

Posted 19 May 2012 - 3:33 pm
If you're this lazy about that, imagine how many corners you cut in scenario design.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 May 2012 - 3:43 pm
Walzmfront wrote:
If you're this lazy about that, imagine how many corners you cut in scenario design.

Cut corners? lmao. If you don't program something correctly in a scenario it doesn't work...you can't "cut corners." The only thing you can do is take something and make it more efficient, which is what I did with 2011 when I redid all the triggers.

Nice try. Still a joke.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Walzmfront

Posted 19 May 2012 - 3:55 pm
Cut corners? lmao. If you don't program something correctly in a scenario it doesn't work...you can't "cut corners." The only thing you can do is take something and make it more efficient, which is what I did with 2011 when I redid all the triggers.

Nice try. Still a joke.
Something can be made in such a way that it doesn't spit at the user but still suck.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 May 2012 - 4:21 pm
Map aside. Guess what? You're still a joke! I'm done arguing with you because I'm above you. You're just fubar and you're wasting my time.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1234[5]6
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 82 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: