RCB 2012 Complaints

[Tunic]KyleCallaway

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:14 pm
tunic wrote:
AND ON THE SECOND DAY TUNIC CAME FORTH AND MADE CHARTS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL WORMS AMONG GODS. KNOWLEDGE CANNOT BE KNOWN BUT THROUGH THE CHARITY AND WISDOM OF TUNIC. AND CHARTS WERE MADE. AND CHARTS WERE SEEN. BE THERE PIE CHARTS AND BAR CHARTS. CHARTS.

You must login into Voobly to view image

AMEN
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:48 pm
Sigh. Go attempt to troll somewhere else.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:50 pm
Sigh. Go attempt to troll somewhere else.
Allow me to direct you to official statistics collected by the church of tunic:

'nuff said
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:57 pm
Allow me to direct you to official statistics collected by the church of tunic:

'nuff said

Women I haven't slept with if I play RCB? About 100. really? Damn when do I get the time to play RCB considering I've slept with about 3.5 billion women.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:58 pm
Women I haven't slept with if I play RCB? About 100. really? Damn when do I get the time to play RCB considering I've slept with about 3.5 billion women.
I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND. YOUR TRISOMY 23 MUST BE KICKING IN
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:00 am
The man god that I am is simply seeping through and in your attempt to troll me by saying I haven't had sex you instead insinuated that I've slept with nearly all the women in the world.

I win.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Edited 11 May 2012 - 12:08 am by [Tunic]KyleCallaway
The man god that I am is simply seeping through and in your attempt to troll me by saying I haven't had sex you instead insinuated that I've slept with nearly all the women in the world.

I win.
1 - I DID NOT MAKE THE GRAPHS

2 - THERE IS NO WRITTEN CRITERIA JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS YOU HAVE NOT SLEPT WITH 120 WOMEN, DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD. THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION MADE BY YOURSELF. FOR ALL YOU KNOW, THE GRAPH IS STANDARDISED. SINCE THE AXES ARE NOT LABELLED PROPERLY YOU CANNOT MAKE SUCH ASSUMPTIONS

3 - SELF PRAISE IS NO PRAISE, CHILD OF MINE
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Mataichi

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:29 am
It sucks.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:41 am
it sucks
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:42 am
Quote:
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am TUNIC, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them
You are tunic? => You made the graphs.
1 - I DID NOT MAKE THE GRAPHS

2 - THERE IS NO WRITTEN CRITERIA JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS YOU HAVE NOT SLEPT WITH 120 WOMEN, DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD. THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION MADE BY YOURSELF. FOR ALL YOU KNOW, THE GRAPH IS STANDARDISED. SINCE THE AXES ARE NOT LABELLED PROPERLY YOU CANNOT MAKE SUCH ASSUMPTIONS

3 - SELF PRAISE IS NO PRAISE, CHILD OF MINE
Graphs are too labeled... Fail.

I only self-praised after you decided to argue and prove a point of how wrong you are. I won't respond again since it'll lead nowhere fast.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Edited 11 May 2012 - 1:09 am by [Tunic]KyleCallaway
You are tunic? => You made the graphs.
I am a member of the church of tunic. I am not Tunic. I did not make the graphs. You are wrong.
I only self-praised after you decided to argue and prove a point of how wrong you are. I won't respond again since it'll lead nowhere fast.
The Y axis, which are the axis in question are not labelled. There are no units specified.

Thank you for admitting defeat, tunic followers will always win
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

Posted 11 May 2012 - 1:02 am
Assuming Tunic is a church... don't really care so I'll give you that one. You're still a part of said church which put these graphs out which are still wrong.

What notation would you like to put on the y axis? Million? Thousands? Can't be billion because there aren't ~100 billion women. Keep in mind it's already labeled via "women you haven't slept with per aoc maps" except what power the numbers are to and that's giving you that. No matter what the graph says I've had lots and lots of sex.

I went back on my word of not replying oh well. It was worth it. ****.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Edited 11 May 2012 - 1:05 am by [Tunic]KyleCallaway
What notation would you like to put on the y axis? Million? Thousands? Can't be billion because there aren't ~100 billion women. Keep in mind it's already labeled via "women you haven't slept with per aoc maps" except what power the numbers are to and that's giving you that. No matter what the graph says I've had lots and lots of sex.
x33011120
I went back on my word of not replying oh well. It was worth it. ****.
Yes you did.

Also, Ad hominem attacks do nothing to help your argument

You sound a little bit mad
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 Erielia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 1:10 am
Kyle must lose a lot of matches, there is no other excuse for hanging around the forums trying to troll threads.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 11 May 2012 - 1:33 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Ad hominem. lol. **** refers to your argument. Not to you. Nt.

Since the number of females changes constantly I still win.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
12[3]456
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 82 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: