RCB 2012 Complaints

[Tunic]KyleCallaway

Posted 10 May 2012 - 8:15 pm
If you think that you're better creating Blood Maps then GTFO
I don't care if it's a Blood or not
anyway it's a scenario that Soujiro create for everyone and you just come and say "It sucks"?
Sorry, who created Rambit CB?
I'm gonna ignore you because you're a lil noob, you don't even know how to create one or maybe yes but just the basic lol.
What basis do you have to make such assumptions?

You must login into Voobly to view image
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 10 May 2012 - 8:24 pm
Sorry, who created Rambit CB?

What basis do you have to make such assumptions?

Actually now you appear to be so Mature... after you just come here and said "It sucks" to a scenario that have the effort of someone else? mmm... Interesant.

RCB is a Blood Map and even if it is not (because the people say it) I don't care, at the end you still insulting a scenario that have the effort of someone else.

I don't know who create Rambit CB but tell me... Who's the person that is updating and trying to make it perfect for you all at this momment? :O! Soujiro :3!

I love kids like you, jerks and ****s.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Posted 10 May 2012 - 8:28 pm
Actually now you appear to be so Mature... after you just come here and said "It sucks" to a scenario that have the effort of someone else? mmm... Interesant.
What has this got to do with anything?
I don't know who create Rambit CB but tell me... Who's the person that is updating and trying to make it perfect for you all at this momment? :O! Soujiro :3!

I love kids
Weirdo.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

Posted 10 May 2012 - 8:29 pm
I did remake 2012 from scratch onto a bigger template to remove any map defects from people editing it over the years... see other threads. Gameplay styles of the original RCB (Classic) and gold are starkly different as well.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 10 May 2012 - 8:30 pm by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
What has this got to do with anything?

Weirdo.

1° A lot, trust me lol.
2° Only for inmature people like you.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Edited 10 May 2012 - 8:34 pm by [Tunic]KyleCallaway
1° A lot, trust me lol.
2° Only for inmature people like you.
1 - But you said 'actually you appear to be the one who's immature', implying that I at some point called you immature.

2 - Inmature people?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 BF_Basse

Edited 10 May 2012 - 8:43 pm by BF_Basse
1 - But you said 'actually you appear to be the one who's immature', implying that I at some point called you immature.

2 - Inmature people?

LOOK AT ME, I CAN USE BIG SIZE LETTERS. I CAN HAZ COOKEHZ?
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 10 May 2012 - 8:44 pm
The whole map.

start from scrap, make something worthwhile.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Posted 10 May 2012 - 8:49 pm
BF_Basse wrote:
LOOK AT ME, I CAN USE BIG SIZE LETTERS. I CAN HAZ COOKEHZ?
Big letters make you a big man.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

Edited 10 May 2012 - 8:55 pm by [MeT]_Soujiro_
The whole map.

start from scrap, make something worthwhile.

How about these:
[You must login to view link]

They aren't perfect either but there's no real point to edit these considering the newish map pack rules.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 10 May 2012 - 9:40 pm

2 - Inmature people?

1° Nope, I said that you now was trying to appear as Mature but you're very inmature and yeah, maybe I'm a lil bit inmature but I'm 100% sure that I'm more mature than you.

2° Yeah, INMATURE people lol, My english is bad, don't expect a good grammar.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Edited 10 May 2012 - 9:44 pm by [Tunic]KyleCallaway
1° Nope, I said that you now was trying to appear as Mature but you're very inmature and yeah, maybe I'm a lil bit inmature but I'm 100% sure that I'm more mature than you.

2° Yeah, INMATURE people lol, My english is bad, don't expect a good grammar.
1 - Another assumption, what basis do you have to make the conclusion that I am attempting to appear mature? Have you seen my signature? Realllly? I'm trying so hard to appear mature!

2 - Hilarious.
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [MeT]_Soujiro_

Edited 10 May 2012 - 10:15 pm by [MeT]_Soujiro_
It's like ever since I make text big in the first post Kyle Callaway was like oh. my. god. big text. Must make everything BIG FROM NOW ON!!!
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 [Tunic]KyleCallaway

Edited 10 May 2012 - 10:22 pm by [Tunic]KyleCallaway
I made big text prior to your first post, do not flatter yourself young padawan. I like my text to be seen by all.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and Tunic will, shepherds the weak through
the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And Tunic will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy Tunic's brothers. And you will know my name is Tunic when I lay my vengeance upon you!
लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
 tunic

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:00 pm
AND ON THE SECOND DAY TUNIC CAME FORTH AND MADE CHARTS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL WORMS AMONG GODS. KNOWLEDGE CANNOT BE KNOWN BUT THROUGH THE CHARITY AND WISDOM OF TUNIC. AND CHARTS WERE MADE. AND CHARTS WERE SEEN. BE THERE PIE CHARTS AND BAR CHARTS. CHARTS.

लिंक | उत्तर | उद्धरण
1[2]3456
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 82 posts
फोरम कूदो
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: